Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web Based Shadowban Checker

Discussion on Web Based Shadowban Checker within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Smile Web Based Shadowban Checker

Hi

Tired of not knowing if your Activision account is shadowbanned? Want an easy, no-fuss way to monitor your account without hosting your own solution or coding?

Introducing Shadowban Checker

Why?
  • No Hosting Required: Use our tool directly on our website. No need to set up your own server.
  • No Coding Knowledge Needed: Our user-friendly interface makes it simple for anyone to use.
  • Super Simple and Easy: Add your Activision account and start monitoring in seconds.
  • Free to Use: Completely free with no hidden fees or premium plans.

Key Features
  • Real-Time Monitoring: Get real-time updates on your Activision account status.
  • Discord Notifications: Receive instant alerts via Discord webhook

How Does It Work?
  • Visit Our Websites: Head over to sbchecker.com or shadownban.info.
  • Add Your Account: Fill in your Activision ID, SSO cookie, and Discord webhook URL.
  • Monitor Your Status: Shadowban Checker will check your account status regularly and notify you of any changes.

Already 80+ went before you!
Start monitoring your Activision account today at or .

Greetz Killer4nl

Changelog:
Quote:
Version 1.4
Fixed bug that tool was not able to detect if the cookie was expired or not
Version 1.3
Added more security for the request to Activision.
Updated system
Version 1.2
Fixed critical bug causing account deletion on proxy connection failure.
Improved UI for better user experience.
Version 1.1
Enhanced ban status detection.
Improved logging for better debugging.
Minor UI adjustments.
Version 1.0
Initial release with basic ban checking functionality.
Old 05/26/2024, 23:52   #2

Updated message formatting:

To:

Any suggestions?
Old 06/01/2024, 20:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hello is this safe in terms of security ?
Giving away ur cooky isnt a bit risky ?
Old 06/02/2024, 00:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by locosy View Post
Hi,

We highly respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. All data entered into our system is encrypted and securely stored. The developer of this service does not have the ability to read or access your data.

Old 06/05/2024, 22:54   #5

Updated system for better checking, interval is now below 30 seconds
Old 06/10/2024, 08:57   #6

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by locosy View Post
No, unless he was willing to release the source, no shot in hell I would touch this. This is how you lose your account and it winds up on some "temp access" sales list where they get your account cooked lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2024, 10:46   #7

elite*gold: 0
This is great! Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2024, 13:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
No, unless he was willing to release the source, no shot in hell I would touch this. This is how you lose your account and it winds up on some "temp access" sales list where they get your account cooked lol.
The ACT_SSO_COOKIE is used only to check your account's shadowban status. It doesn't grant full access to your account or personal data.

And yes, just like using cheat software, where you trust the provider, using our tool requires some level of trust. However, we assure you that our service does not store, share, or misuse your account information.

You don't have to use it if you're uncomfortable; you can also host your own checker. I'm just providing an easy-to-use service for those who prefer convenience.
Old 06/11/2024, 00:18   #9

elite*gold: 115
Oh boy, doubling down on this was insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer4nl View Post
The ACT_SSO_COOKIE is used only to check your account's shadowban status. It doesn't grant full access to your account or personal data.
False. Yes it does, you are using their cookie with their Activision account to... access their account (in its entirety) to check for a limited matchmaking state. Cookie hijacking is in no form new at all and has been used across the board, most commonly with bank fraud theft.

He will have access to your full account information and personal data, anything that is hosted on your Activision account simply by using your cookie that you will blindly hand him over.

Quote:
And yes, just like using cheat software, where you trust the provider, using our tool requires some level of trust. However, we assure you that our service does not store, share, or misuse your account information.
So you are agreeing that you do indeed have access to their account information; but they should trust you won't actually use that access, right? That access they willingly give to you and is stored on your server, until it expires. Wild.

Also, a cheat provider does not require someone give them direct login access or cookies to access their cheat. Could they install malware? Absolutely, but this is much harder to pull off without detection than a cookie hijack here.

Quote:
You don't have to use it if you're uncomfortable; you can also host your own checker. I'm just providing an easy-to-use service for those who prefer convenience.
The first true thing you've said. I will not be of course and have my own, I'm simply trying to prevent people from losing their accounts.
Old 06/11/2024, 10:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
Oh boy, doubling down on this was insane........
If you’re uncomfortable, that’s perfectly fine—no one’s pushing to use it. But “doubling down on this was insane” is just pure theatrics.
Plenty of users appreciate the service, so maybe save the drama for someone who cares.

Thanks.

Tags
shadow ban, shadow ban checker, shadow banned, shadowban