Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 3dArt
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/28/2022, 21:00
Replies: 7
Views: 914
Posted By 3dArt
hello friends, I make my works privately, and I...

hello friends, I make my works privately, and I do not exhibit them, I only sell my works to 1 person, I pay attention to this, we will do better quality works soon, thank you for your nice comments....
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 06/30/2022, 02:48
Replies: 1
Views: 549
Posted By 3dArt
yes, you need to speed up the animation, and you...

yes, you need to speed up the animation, and you need to edit the hit times defined for the characters, and a little bit of dbo_refskill editing, it's a complicated and long job
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/28/2022, 20:13
Replies: 182
Views: 65,908
Posted By 3dArt
vimeo can they copyright here? they never...

vimeo can they copyright here?

they never want to improve or beautify the game, they just want to make money, what do they want to do by removing silkroad videos on youtube, the game is already...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/13/2022, 21:13
Replies: 8
Views: 6,816
Posted By 3dArt
of course i have but i don't have enough time to...

of course i have but i don't have enough time to study and i need the help of a good programmer like them DaxterSoul florian0 pushedx Silkroad and private servers are always the same, now we need...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/09/2022, 22:05
Replies: 8
Views: 6,816
Posted By 3dArt
#MakeTheSilkroadGreatAgain yes I think have a way...

#MakeTheSilkroadGreatAgain yes I think have a way , [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] actually i always wanted to make islamic race in the first place, i...
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/11/2021, 18:06
Replies: 20
Views: 4,497
Posted By 3dArt
Greedy thief you don't want to share anything to...

Greedy thief you don't want to share anything to the community
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/04/2021, 02:15
Replies: 8
Views: 2,041
Posted By 3dArt
Please don't spoil the spirit of silkroad online,...

Please don't spoil the spirit of silkroad online, the game has been badly affected so far, from the software you made and the things you shared, of course there are still some people who do things,...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 11/04/2021, 01:08
Replies: 5
Views: 1,728
Posted By 3dArt
Please don't spoil the spirit of silkroad online,...

Please don't spoil the spirit of silkroad online, the game has been badly affected so far, from the software you made and the things you shared, of course there are still some people who do things,...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/01/2021, 21:12
Replies: 8
Views: 3,164
Posted By 3dArt
DemonFrog New Unique (SHARE)

hello friends, this is a unique thing I made in the past, I wanted to share it with you.
here gif for unique : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
here link file :...
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/01/2021, 21:07
Replies: 392
Views: 189,120
Posted By 3dArt
nothing is impossible it's just people don't like...

nothing is impossible it's just people don't like to work they are lazy
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.