Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JumblesNotronbo
Forum: Call of Duty 03/06/2023, 23:51
Replies: 5
Views: 1,356
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
Well I think it then boils down to people...

Well I think it then boils down to people reporting you. I honestly don't care for any no recoil macros I just wanna spin
Forum: Call of Duty 03/05/2023, 02:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,356
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
Yea that's what I thought... you can pull of some...

Yea that's what I thought... you can pull of some fun stuff but I guess I'll just stick to good ol muscle memory then
Forum: Call of Duty 03/04/2023, 04:48
Replies: 5
Views: 1,356
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
So what kind of scripts/macros does big boy riccochet not like?

Hey guys,

I see a lot of requests as well as providers selling lua scripts or simple macros. Now I just wonder what defines a bannable script/macro?

I recently made a simple 360 spin lua...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/03/2023, 14:12
Replies: 2
Views: 897
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
I think you have to change some ingame settings...

I think you have to change some ingame settings as well. I have my mousewheel up bound to stance down(not prone). To make a perfect dropshot I hold S to stop movement then scroll up to basically spam...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/26/2023, 00:31
Replies: 5
Views: 804
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
At what point can Activison/MW2 check HWIDs?

Let's say I'm banned on my main steam account. I do the whole spoof voodoo, reinstalling windows etc. I make a new acc for MW2 play safe, no shadow or perm bans.

Now what happens if I log into my...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/22/2023, 18:04
Replies: 4
Views: 296
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
Still available?

Still available?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/10/2023, 22:19
Replies: 8
Views: 563
Posted By JumblesNotronbo
Is this still available? I'd be interested...

Is this still available? I'd be interested...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.