Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Andreoo8
Forum: Call of Duty 05/19/2023, 12:50
Replies: 2
Views: 1,302
Posted By Andreoo8
Warzone 2.0 vpn for bot lobbies

Are they still working? Can you recommend one?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/12/2021, 14:44
Replies: 10
Views: 3,861
Posted By Andreoo8
So basically I should be alright if I play legit...

So basically I should be alright if I play legit on this account and hardware. Good to hear
Forum: Call of Duty 11/11/2021, 14:01
Replies: 2
Views: 1,118
Posted By Andreoo8
Most likely will get patched so it's not permanent

Most likely will get patched so it's not permanent
Forum: Call of Duty 11/11/2021, 13:55
Replies: 10
Views: 3,861
Posted By Andreoo8
Hwid flagged and ricochet

Had 2 accounts, one got shadowed and permd after 24h, the other one got shadowed. I stopped playing for like 6 weeks, then started again and realised that second account hasn't been perma banned and...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/18/2021, 11:10
Replies: 18
Views: 3,849
Posted By Andreoo8
100% it's private + activision allows them to do...

100% it's private + activision allows them to do it, they get thousands of people watching it and playing game afterwards, that's next level marketing.
Forum: Call of Duty 09/15/2021, 19:38
Replies: 12
Views: 1,095
Posted By Andreoo8
Happened to me, forget about it and look at the...

Happened to me, forget about it and look at the bright side - vanguard will take over and all mw/cw guns will be useless in a couple of weeks
Forum: Call of Duty 09/14/2021, 08:41
Replies: 5
Views: 794
Posted By Andreoo8
Thanks for the answer. I'll just carry on playing...

Thanks for the answer. I'll just carry on playing and see what happens in a couple of weeks
Forum: Call of Duty 09/14/2021, 08:35
Replies: 5
Views: 794
Posted By Andreoo8
Hwid ban removed?

I had my account shadowed that turned perm after 12 Hours. Then I played on another account and it got shadowed too (didn't get perm afterwards). I stopped playing at all for a couple of weeks,...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/26/2021, 04:16
Replies: 17
Views: 3,536
Posted By Andreoo8
Hate to break it to you but you've been fooled

Hate to break it to you but you've been fooled
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.