Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kurama911
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/04/2021, 23:48
Replies: 15
Views: 1,660
Posted By Kurama911
Dude you guys literally treat your customers like...

Dude you guys literally treat your customers like shit. The last time I bought an aim bot from you all that shit was complete trash and now it doesn't even work. You didn't even refund your customers...
Forum: Rust Trading 06/04/2021, 23:24
Replies: 4
Views: 821
Posted By Kurama911
These guys are a bunch of scam artists, I...

These guys are a bunch of scam artists, I purchased an aim bot from them and it doesn't even work properly. Now after paying them I'm told that their tool is down. I've yet to see any money put back...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/04/2021, 23:21
Replies: 7
Views: 719
Posted By Kurama911
Wow the same thing happen to me except I was...

Wow the same thing happen to me except I was inquiring about an aim bot for COD. The stupid thing doesn't even work and gives me problems. When I tried to take it to the main chat to point it out...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.