Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - PC/XBOX/PS4 ANY CAMO UNLOCKS, STATS, CARDS AND MORE!🔥

Discussion on 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - PC/XBOX/PS4 ANY CAMO UNLOCKS, STATS, CARDS AND MORE!🔥 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Arrow 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - PC/XBOX/PS4 ANY CAMO UNLOCKS, STATS, CARDS AND MORE!🔥

Grinding all the skins might take a lot of time, but with our service it takes less than 10 minutes to unlock everything you want on ANY platform!

Taco's Gaming Services is the best place for you to get your hacks and services today!

What we offer - Cheats for most of modern online games, such as Call of Duty, Escape from Tarkov, Apex Legends, Rust and many more to count!
We Also have a lot of hard unlock services, starting with the most popular DM Ultra unlockable with Modern Warfare, Damascus skin, Dark Aether, prestige levels, max weapon leveling and many other services!

Our skin unlocking is fast and reliable, we offer the best pricing and we always try to provide you service ASAP. You can see our video of unlocking DM Ultra camo down below
Warzone Video!

We also offer an unlock tool for you to use yourself, you can customize to save any blueprints, camos, attachments, operators, emblems, calling cards and vehicle skins!

Prices are kept as low as possible!

Payment Methods:

PRICES:

Vouches:

WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR?
JOIN OUR DISCORD TODAY AND GET YOURSELF THE BEST SERVICES AVAILABLE!

If you have ANY questions feel free to add me on Discord - Extazovic#0941, or message me here, I will try to answer as fast as possible!
Old 05/18/2021, 23:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i can vouche tacos hes legit but rip tacos cheats it will be missed
Old 05/21/2021, 13:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickyNickyAge60 View Post
i can vouche tacos hes legit but rip tacos cheats it will be missed
Not sure what you mean with this one, we are still up and operating
Old 05/22/2021, 02:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1000% Legit

Taco has one of the quickest and most nice staff out of every cheese server i have seen. His lobbies are fast and his staff is even faster at replying tickets. I recommend them to anyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2021, 00:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch. I have had multiple services done here. Legit, quick and helpful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2021, 10:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here's a sellers disclaimer: their unlock tool is down and they are going to make you pay money without delivering a service. There is no ETA when you will receive it. They may have "vouchers" so they say but that was when the unlock tool was up. They may NEVER get it working. If you pay them, don't expect to get your tool right away this is something they won't tell you but expect you to read the announcements in their discord server. If you ask for a refund don't expect to get one. Their refund policy is: if they can't do the service then they'll refund you but do not define how long you have to wait before they admit they can't do the service. My advice: don't buy this service until you are absolutely certain they can provide for you otherwise you'll be out 150 dollars with no tool.
Old 06/02/2021, 12:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam041590 View Post
This is a fraudulent server I'm not sure who these people are who are vouching but I paid 150.00 and never received a service. Don't go there.
I will just say that you had the audacity to call us scammers while having no proof at all, you were told you are in queue because we have 40+ customers waiting. You just decided to drop a **** review here and act like nothing happened while messaging on our server in your ticket asking about unlocking other stuff? Either wait and you will be served or leave the server and you will get your money back, we do not support this kind of behavior
Old 06/02/2021, 13:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DMU UNLOCK

These guys are legit, they may take a while but it's to keep our accounts safe and unbanned. They don't rush things and just take the money they look after their customers. These guys are sound I would definitely recommend people use them.

Cheers selly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2021, 14:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DMU

Vouch toco gaming is legit not one of the best there on a whole new level theyvare elite best of the best in my opinion there's no one better hope to do business again soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2021, 09:20   #10

Exclamation

Quote:
Here's a sellers disclaimer: their unlock tool is down and they are going to make you pay money without delivering a service. There is no ETA when you will receive it. They may have "vouchers" so they say but that was when the unlock tool was up. They may NEVER get it working. If you pay them, don't expect to get your tool right away this is something they won't tell you but expect you to read the announcements in their discord server. If you ask for a refund don't expect to get one. Their refund policy is: if they can't do the service then they'll refund you but do not define how long you have to wait before they admit they can't do the service. My advice: don't buy this service until you are absolutely certain they can provide for you otherwise you'll be out 150 dollars with no tool.
Yea, so here's is sellers response: We made the announcement and even before purchase everyone was informed that there is a waiting queue, we also have a lot of customers who decided not to buy anything, so basically we haven't done anything wrong, and people on our server agree. The 4 of them who voted against us are all having the same issue with us, that they need to wait because they decided to pre-order it and it was announced This is my last reply, I do not have time to continue with this child, on discord he promised to get rid of the bad review and he edited it still calling us scammers, I think that just shows how immature he is.

Vouches
Old 06/04/2021, 15:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extazovic View Post
Yea, so here's is sellers response: We made the announcement and even before purchase everyone was informed that there is a waiting queue, we also have a lot of customers who decided not to buy anything, so basically we haven't done anything wrong, and people on our server agree. The 4 of them who voted against us are all having the same issue with us, that they need to wait because they decided to pre-order it and it was announced This is my last reply, I do not have time to continue with this child, on discord he promised to get rid of the bad review and he edited it still calling us scammers, I think that just shows how immature he is.

Vouches
The seller can claim he informed me prior however he never said ANYTHING about the unlock tool being down nor did he mention his refund policy. The unlock tool they have has been down since the 21st of may and their idea of informing you is NOT on this forum,, no no,, you have to join their server scroll all the way back to 05/21 announcements which is quite alot of scrolling. So pretty much in this server the customer is a child and its always his fault. Based on his response is this the kind of customer service you want to receive after paying 150 dollars for a service and then get told your a child because they fail to adequately explain the situation? It's your decision on who you choose to support. Do you want to support a business that calls its customers impatient and children because they don't inform them prior to buying or support a legitimate business who treat their customers with respect and are up front. This whole server is run by 17 year olds so there you have it.

P.S. point to the part in my edited post where I called you all scammers.

Update: they banned me from their server after I posted a reply and did not refund me my 150 dollars they are indeed scammers, don't use this service.
Old 06/04/2021, 23:00   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The seller can claim he informed me prior however he never said ANYTHING about the unlock tool being down nor did he mention his refund policy. The unlock tool they have has been down since the 21st of may and their idea of informing you is NOT on this forum,, no no,, you have to join their server scroll all the way back to 05/21 announcements which is quite alot of scrolling. So pretty much in this server the customer is a child and its always his fault. Based on his response is this the kind of customer service you want to receive after paying 150 dollars for a service and then get told your a child because they fail to adequately explain the situation? It's your decision on who you choose to support. Do you want to support a business that calls its customers impatient and children because they don't inform them prior to buying or support a legitimate business who treat their customers with respect and are up front. This whole server is run by 17 year olds so there you have it.

P.S. point to the part in my edited post where I called you all scammers.

Update: they banned me from their server after I posted a reply and did not refund me my 150 dollars they are indeed scammers, don't use this service.
I vouch for this customer, this business also scammed me out of my DMU unlock. I've been waiting forever and they don't even answer you when you go to make a ticket. I wouldn't recommend this service not even to my worst enemy.
Old 06/04/2021, 23:48   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Vouches
Dude you guys literally treat your customers like shit. The last time I bought an aim bot from you all that shit was complete trash and now it doesn't even work. You didn't even refund your customers for the time loss during the time the tool was down. This server is a joke.
Old 06/05/2021, 00:44   #14

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama911 View Post
Dude you guys literally treat your customers like ****. The last time I bought an aim bot from you all that **** was complete trash and now it doesn't even work. You didn't even refund your customers for the time loss during the time the tool was down. This server is a joke.
Hey Adam, just a quick reminder before you get lost in your own lies - you never got aimbot from us, you wanted to purchase DMU, which you never got because you got yourself banned by using racial slurs and calling us ********, scammers, etc, then breaking our deal we had, and also you started messaging customers about how we scam you. Get yourself together or you will never see you money bro, good luck
Old 06/05/2021, 01:47   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hey Adam, just a quick reminder before you get lost in your own lies - you never got aimbot from us, you wanted to purchase DMU, which you never got because you got yourself banned by using racial slurs and calling us ********, scammers, etc, then breaking our deal we had, and also you started messaging customers about how we scam you. Get yourself together or you will never see you money bro, good luck
Wrong person again my friend... and just to set the record straight for anyone who doesn't believe me put their cash app name "$Tacos gaming service" and attempt to pay them. Cashapp will warn you saying are you sure because this seems like a scam. Im not lying, these guys are indeed scammers and they can't even unlock the tool for you. I never once used any racial slurs and if I did I ask that they be screenshotted here so that everyone can see