Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ul0w
Forum: Mobile Games 01/26/2026, 07:13
Replies: 0
Views: 380
Posted By ul0w
LF iOS Wild Rift Map Hack noroot

Hi, im looking for a noroot iOS Wild Rift Maphack / ESP / Script. Please only contact me if you can proof or offer a trial!
Forum: League of Legends 01/02/2026, 13:48
Replies: 1
Views: 851
Posted By ul0w
[BGX MacOS] Clarification and apology but this situation is still unacceptable

I want to clearly apologize for spreading information that turned out to be incorrect regarding a possible sale of the project. That correction is necessary and fair.

That being said, this changes...
Forum: DayZ 04/28/2025, 09:27
Replies: 460
Views: 154,726
Posted By ul0w
Why there is no one offers a ESP only draws...

Why there is no one offers a ESP only draws visible enemies like a support to spot enemies more fast without spotting them behin walls? Since there is s huge playerbase who wants to play legit as...
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/27/2025, 10:55
Replies: 49
Views: 103,686
Posted By ul0w
The dupe exploit was patched early this week,...

The dupe exploit was patched early this week, even by other providers. Hopefully, they invest a significant amount of time in finding a new method!

As for the ESP, I disagree—it’s one of the best...
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/25/2025, 07:43
Replies: 9
Views: 1,442
Posted By ul0w
Discord Link IS dead!

Discord Link IS dead!
Forum: WoW Bots 10/16/2024, 19:34
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
https://imgur.com/a/sGoTimz Here,...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here, unfortunately, is the next ban of a paying user with an active subscription who started to quietly complain. Do you think this treatment of paying subscribers is...
Forum: WoW Bots 10/11/2024, 20:29
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
https://imgur.com/a/3GvjP2C Today, I...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Today, I overheard this discussion. Meanwhile, Felix has been removed from the server.

Regarding BlahBlahBlah, I can only say the following:

Are you serious? HF...
Forum: WoW Bots 10/08/2024, 18:21
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
I want to keep you updated so that no one else...

I want to keep you updated so that no one else falls for this scammer and wastes their money.

No new announcements, no sign of life, no communication, and no activity on Discord. He remains...
Forum: WoW Bots 10/03/2024, 14:14
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
Here’s a little update: Today is October 3rd,...

Here’s a little update: Today is October 3rd, 2024, and as I mentioned before, there has been no new announcement so far. People who jokingly mentioned October 1st, 2025, are being silenced...
Forum: WoW Bots 10/01/2024, 10:08
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
https://imgur.com/a/MRyUdfc This developer...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This developer is the biggest liar and scammer on Epvp. He twists and manipulates everything to suit his needs. Despite several announcements in his Discord, it seems...
Forum: WoW Bots 09/25/2024, 19:53
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
Fun fact: His product is so high-quality...

Fun fact:

His product is so high-quality that even his own mods prefer to use products from other developers. Shoutout to Insane (1botnet) and BMWTwinTurbow (bmwtwinturbo)
Forum: WoW Bots 09/24/2024, 14:57
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
This person is completely out of touch with...

This person is completely out of touch with reality. How can someone treat their paying customers like that? I paid $80, and because I complained about an unfinished product and the long wait, I was...
Forum: WoW Bots 09/22/2024, 11:38
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
In my eyes, you’re nothing but a fraud. You’re...

In my eyes, you’re nothing but a fraud. You’re taking money for an unfinished product. You had enough time to prepare for the expansion. You’re just lazy and want to achieve maximum profit with...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 09/21/2024, 20:54
Replies: 14
Views: 4,169
Posted By ul0w
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-bots/5252769...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WoW Bots 09/21/2024, 20:48
Replies: 33
Views: 5,755
Posted By ul0w
I can also confirm everything written above. The...

I can also confirm everything written above. The service is bad. The community is bad, and the communication is the worst!

As soon as you criticize or question something, you get banned—even as a...
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/29/2024, 15:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,557
Posted By ul0w
Good Service

I used his service yesterday. Everything was very professional, fast, and smooth! I can only recommend him. No bans or anything so far. I'll be back. Thank you very much, brother.
Forum: WoW Bots 02/05/2024, 17:44
Replies: 1,427
Views: 448,590
Posted By ul0w
*****UPDATE + VOUCH***** His Service is...

*****UPDATE + VOUCH*****

His Service is absolutely next Level! Everything is working fine and smooth. This Guys knows 100% what he is doing.

Also after don’t playing for a few month he set it...
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/30/2023, 22:52
Replies: 17
Views: 6,683
Posted By ul0w
Everything is fine. Thx

Everything is fine. Thx
Forum: DayZ 05/01/2023, 23:22
Replies: 10
Views: 3,311
Posted By ul0w
��

��
Forum: DayZ 04/30/2023, 09:41
Replies: 10
Views: 3,311
Posted By ul0w
Best legit cheat

Hi, I’m looking for the best legit cheat.

I’m not looking for Magic Bullet or Instant Hit! Actually the most Cheats are offering this. The problem is, admins on modded server can see it because...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 02/13/2023, 11:46
Replies: 0
Views: 144
Posted By ul0w
WoW Retail EU Account w. all 13 Classes 70

Hi,

im looking for Accounts with all 13 Classes Level 70 on EU Server. I dont need anything. No Gear, no Transmog, no Ranks. Only all Classes on Level 70!

Most important think: IT MUST BE...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/09/2023, 18:28
Replies: 27
Views: 8,460
Posted By ul0w
My first contact was with Human (Admin). On the...

My first contact was with Human (Admin). On the Discord Server from them they showing PvP Videos and also I read a view reviews with the information they offer PvP Rotations. As a interesting maybe...
Forum: WoW Bots 12/18/2022, 09:08
Replies: 1
Views: 1,113
Posted By ul0w
Hyperelk PvP Rotation Rogue

What’s up? I’m looking for someone who can create or sell me a pvp rotation Sub or Assa?
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/23/2022, 22:28
Replies: 273
Views: 46,542
Posted By ul0w
If you wanna find someone who have experince and...

If you wanna find someone who have experince and a great service. He is the one and only. Ive used his service like 10 times and never got problems with him. He give you the time u need and waiting...
Forum: DayZ Trading 07/06/2022, 02:23
Replies: 273
Views: 46,542
Posted By ul0w
Can vouch for him. He’s not only duping. What he...

Can vouch for him. He’s not only duping. What he deliver is high quality premium services! I used his service 5 times already. Every time was amazing. Thanks Bro
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.