Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HandsFree Professional Combat Rotation Reborn

Discussion on HandsFree Professional Combat Rotation Reborn within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow HandsFree Professional Combat Rotation Reborn

The Legendary WoW Retail Combat Rotations reborn. Now fully supports Dragonflight 10.0, all classes, all specs. Familiar UI.

Unmatched PvP logic built by Naarian, the original trusted developer with years of R1 experience across multiple classes. Exceptional performance in PvE as well.

Direct communication with the developers team, easy bugs&suggestions report system with daily updates, and a community of fellow wowers - all that available at your fingertips.

Try it out today at

Supports all available unlockers:

Welcome back!
Old 01/22/2023, 10:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tried to reach out for the Trial, please check your telegram inbox.
Old 01/22/2023, 11:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can a mod please check this offer and maybe have it tested? The history of that "product" is quite scary, so I wonder if that is legit.
Old 01/22/2023, 15:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is legit and works so far.
Using a trial atm to compare it to other rotations like HyperElk...
Need more time to tell whats good and bad..
Old 01/22/2023, 16:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooooooooop View Post
Can a mod please check this offer and maybe have it tested? The history of that "product" is quite scary, so I wonder if that is legit.
Curious about what you find scary about the history of the product?
Old 01/22/2023, 17:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 808
Received Thanks: 1,653
Arrow WoW Bots -> World of Warcraft…

#moved
Old 01/22/2023, 20:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you post pricing and a video of a rotation?
Old 01/22/2023, 23:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by danesh View Post
Tried to reach out for the Trial, please check your telegram inbox.
Getting a trial is a fully automated process, doesn't require my approval of any kind, simply follow the steps from the original post. Please note that you must have an active unlocker (any from the list above). If you have a complication, send me a message here in ElitePvP forum directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Curious about what you find scary about the history of the product?
Some time ago it was under a different management, and got shut down. Nevertheless, the quality of the script has always been top notch.

Try before buy, but obviously don't expect to get a Gladiator in 3 days with the script It takes time, practice and synergy with the script and your team, but those who master it are long ago at R1s. I am happy to provide any guiding in our Telegram group (available for subscribed users only).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinit View Post
Can you post pricing and a video of a rotation?
Currently only supports retail WoW:
Free 3 days all classes
$25/mo per class (all specs)
$80/mo all classes

Unlocker is purchased separately (any of your choice from the listed above)

Again, posting a video is meaningless, I'm not a marketing guy or a Hollywood producer, I just do fine combat rotation scripts with open trial available.
Old 01/22/2023, 23:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naarian View Post
Some time ago it was under a different management, and got shut down. Nevertheless, the quality of the script has always been top notch. Try before buy
Yes, I'm aware you sold it off to UCS and likely reclaimed the project again. Still not really sure what was scary about that to that user.
Old 02/20/2023, 19:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Which is the class that performs best in PVP with the script?
Old 02/26/2023, 06:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesku View Post
Which is the class that performs best in PVP with the script?
Thank you for your question about which class performs best in PvP with our script. While this is a common question, it is important to understand that there is no single class that is inherently better than others. World of Warcraft is a balanced game, and our scripts are designed to work equally well with all classes.

Instead, we encourage players to choose a class they are familiar with and enjoy playing, as our scripts are intended to boost existing knowledge and skills. It is also important to consider other factors such as the team you play with and your own overall PvP experience and knowledge of the game, because no script can handle positioning and major decision making. Don't expect to pick a class and get Gladiator rating overnight, it takes time and practice to build the synergy with the script and achieve greater results together, with any class really.

However, if you are new to the game and not sure which class to choose, we recommend starting with a melee DPS class such as warrior, DK, or DH, as they are generally simpler to play. Alternatively, a hybrid class like shaman or paladin can also be a good choice, as they offer the flexibility to switch between different roles (healer/dps) as needed. Ranged DPS classes can be more challenging to manage but fun to play, and healers require a high level of skill as well but are in high demand.

Finally, we want to remind you that you can take advantage of our free 3-day trial to test out our scripts with any class and see for yourself which one works best for you. Thank you for your interest in our product, and we hope you find the perfect class to suit your playstyle!
Old 02/20/2024, 19:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What can you tell us about the safety of your product? I know there are no guarantees, but are you confident the ban hammer won't go out any time soon, and do you recommend a VPN?
Old 02/28/2024, 17:01   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by re5p3ct View Post
What can you tell us about the safety of your product? I know there are no guarantees, but are you confident the ban hammer won't go out any time soon, and do you recommend a VPN?
Bad community annnnd they already got slapped by blizzard.
Old 05/02/2024, 14:16   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is safe?