Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ech6477
Forum: Call of Duty 01/25/2022, 00:28
Replies: 2
Views: 583
Posted By ech6477
Thoughts on my Permanent Ban?

Hey guys,

WZ player here in US. I was raging on my previous accounts and ended up getting HWID ban. Every new account I was making was getting PB within ~24 hours.

Now over Xmas, I got a brand...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/17/2022, 19:41
Replies: 36
Views: 4,650
Posted By ech6477
Does the spoofer work for the latest windows...

Does the spoofer work for the latest windows version?

Also, does it affect future windows updates or your activation status on windows? THese are some issues I've had with other spoofer so wanted...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/16/2022, 18:49
Replies: 13
Views: 1,067
Posted By ech6477
What's your current favourite Cheat/Spoofer Combo?

Hey guys,

Just wondering, what are your current favourite cheat/spoofer combo? Based on what I read, not every cheat works well with every spoofer, so just wanted to hear what IS working well for...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/15/2021, 20:15
Replies: 876
Views: 177,848
Posted By ech6477
Does RUT Ultimate not include the capabilities of...

Does RUT Ultimate not include the capabilities of the camouflage key? Like if I want to put DMU camo on MW weapons I need the extra camouflage key on top of RUT Ultimate?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/13/2021, 03:38
Replies: 876
Views: 177,848
Posted By ech6477
Wait - you can put dark matter on MW guns? Is...

Wait - you can put dark matter on MW guns? Is that only possible with RUT or can other normal players do that too? (just wondering for safety reasons)
Forum: Call of Duty 04/13/2021, 02:24
Replies: 104
Views: 13,020
Posted By ech6477
My account which I haven't played on since Feb...

My account which I haven't played on since Feb 7th with X22 is banned lol. That's nuts how long ago they went back.

I literally have not logged into that account since Feb 7th. I purchased it but...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/09/2021, 19:50
Replies: 876
Views: 177,848
Posted By ech6477
Agreed. Just like spoofers, cheats, etc...

Agreed.

Just like spoofers, cheats, etc everything is tied to HWID instead of account. Would be great to get this option even if it means double the price.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/09/2021, 19:23
Replies: 876
Views: 177,848
Posted By ech6477
Loved the original tool and so tempted to buy but...

Loved the original tool and so tempted to buy but seems way too easy for Activision to just do a mass ban again, especially since this is now fresh on their radar.

Would be great if there was an...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 01:29
Replies: 64
Views: 7,113
Posted By ech6477
I agree. Like I wouldn't buy another key...

I agree.

Like I wouldn't buy another key after the last fiasco and getting so many accounts banned. But if he honored even 1 key for every lifetime key purchaser, I'd use it and then likely...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/18/2021, 19:31
Replies: 18
Views: 1,899
Posted By ech6477
Does anyone offer boost lobbies for MW? I only...

Does anyone offer boost lobbies for MW? I only see it for CW.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/18/2021, 14:53
Replies: 5
Views: 609
Posted By ech6477
Ive had 2 SB'd while using infinite...

Ive had 2 SB'd while using infinite yesterday(never been SB before), but my third was still working until the spoofer went down last night.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/17/2021, 16:24
Replies: 19
Views: 2,912
Posted By ech6477
What is the telegram and how do I access it? I...

What is the telegram and how do I access it? I bought the key from a reseller so I'm unsure what the the telegram is.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/17/2021, 16:08
Replies: 19
Views: 2,912
Posted By ech6477
Website working for me now, but I'm still getting...

Website working for me now, but I'm still getting a "timeout" error message. Seems the tool can't connect to the server.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/17/2021, 15:59
Replies: 19
Views: 2,912
Posted By ech6477
Weird - even their website is down.

Weird - even their website is down.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/17/2021, 15:48
Replies: 876
Views: 177,848
Posted By ech6477
What?

What?
Forum: Call of Duty 03/17/2021, 15:47
Replies: 19
Views: 2,912
Posted By ech6477
Infinite Spoofer Down?

Seems like a few people including myself can't use Infinite as of today, even their website is down.

Did Activision get to them too? lol
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/07/2021, 01:02
Replies: 374
Views: 87,470
Posted By ech6477
+rep This guy is legit and great to deal...

+rep

This guy is legit and great to deal with. Really vouch for his service and patience in answering questions and helping me out. Would 100% deal with him again.
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.