Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: happyphills
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/11/2011, 19:37
Replies: 12
Views: 2,916
Posted By happyphills
Thanks, It worked perfectly, now I have CRC...

Thanks, It worked perfectly, now I have CRC files:D
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/10/2011, 22:35
Replies: 68
Views: 12,561
Posted By happyphills
I have exactly the same problem as yours my...

I have exactly the same problem as yours my comrade, and I've already tried almost everything without any success.

Someone told me that I must have the "CRC folder"inside the BIN folder to hack...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/10/2011, 16:45
Replies: 68
Views: 12,561
Posted By happyphills
Same here.

Same here.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/10/2011, 14:03
Replies: 12
Views: 2,916
Posted By happyphills
Yes I'm using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits

Yes I'm using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/10/2011, 13:49
Replies: 12
Views: 2,916
Posted By happyphills
I dont know why but I dont have any "CRC...

I dont know why but I dont have any "CRC folder"inside my bin folder!!! when I log-in and change server nothing changes, no crc folder appears

what should I do

Here is my bin folder...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/09/2011, 20:42
Replies: 68
Views: 12,561
Posted By happyphills
Oh damn, i've got another problem, when i try to...

Oh damn, i've got another problem, when i try to change anything in .csv files the following message comes up "Your client version is not up to date. Please Update your client"

I've just unpacked...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/09/2011, 18:26
Replies: 68
Views: 12,561
Posted By happyphills
Thanks, It worked. I can enter the game now! BTW...

Thanks, It worked. I can enter the game now! BTW do you have the Crespo Dungeon A monster list ? I wanna get all vaccumed:D
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/09/2011, 16:47
Replies: 68
Views: 12,561
Posted By happyphills
When I set the PackIO to 0 and try to connect to...

When I set the PackIO to 0 and try to connect to any server it says "your client version is not up to date. Please update your client"

What should I do ?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/07/2011, 21:57
Replies: 179
Views: 31,819
Posted By happyphills
so, what's the meaning of sharing something that...

so, what's the meaning of sharing something that isn't teached to use properly. You could post the right way to use this then
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/06/2011, 20:33
Replies: 179
Views: 31,819
Posted By happyphills
When I try to log into the game using the bypass...

When I try to log into the game using the bypass the following message appears "Your Client Version Is Not Up To Date, Please Update Your Client"

ps: This message only appears if I change the...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/06/2011, 16:59
Replies: 179
Views: 31,819
Posted By happyphills
I can't get it working. I've just followed all...

I can't get it working. I've just followed all instructions, but all I can see is the xigncode3 in the right bottom corner of the screen
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/04/2011, 19:18
Replies: 14
Views: 3,249
Posted By happyphills
this forum has become some kind of P2P since...

this forum has become some kind of P2P since every hack needs a bypass to work and we must pay for it!!! This is really SAD...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/03/2011, 20:59
Replies: 475
Views: 75,581
Posted By happyphills
Why we need to pay to get the newest CRC Bypass...

Why we need to pay to get the newest CRC Bypass since the older isn't working anymore?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/27/2008, 22:40
Replies: 914
Views: 73,199
Posted By happyphills
I got an account too!!!:D IGN: Hewlett ...

I got an account too!!!:D
IGN: Hewlett
getting a lots of DCs bTW. damn:mad:
but my ping is so sweet ( 430 ms ):)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/20/2008, 04:40
Replies: 409
Views: 42,385
Posted By happyphills
:Dthxxxxxxx I was trying to dow this S*** but...

:Dthxxxxxxx I was trying to dow this S*** but with 2.5kbps sucks!!

ps: I have 2MB connection
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/19/2008, 05:12
Replies: 914
Views: 73,199
Posted By happyphills
:confused:I really canīt find the REGISTER menu....

:confused:I really canīt find the REGISTER menu. Could sum1 help-me and my bRo S3ko?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/18/2008, 18:23
Replies: 914
Views: 73,199
Posted By happyphills
could someone post an image of the link to...

could someone post an image of the link to register ?
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.