Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: isuckwithout
Forum: Call of Duty 11/10/2023, 03:38
Replies: 45
Views: 6,717
Posted By isuckwithout
zebleer I'm being obnoxious at this point but I...

zebleer I'm being obnoxious at this point but I just made a ticket (#25949). Can you please take a look for me. Cheat is great and po2.0 is ridiculously optimized.
Forum: Call of Duty 01/20/2023, 22:08
Replies: 4
Views: 1,414
Posted By isuckwithout
There is a guy legion who owns a discord called...

There is a guy legion who owns a discord called "the Golden order". Who sells bot lobbies and multiple other services. I bought his 25k cp point package and everything went good.

Don't think I...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/14/2023, 20:02
Replies: 11
Views: 1,852
Posted By isuckwithout
Artificialaiming by far. You will have to use the...

Artificialaiming by far. You will have to use the search feature and learn the framework. But once you get it figured out nothing else will touch it.... has every feature you could want. And it come...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/14/2023, 19:50
Replies: 8
Views: 874
Posted By isuckwithout
Haha daddy chill. Are you that big of a nut...

Haha daddy chill. Are you that big of a nut hugger you get butt hurt because I asked a simple question?

I been looking for a reason to try mobius or kern so that's why I was asking. I have...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/14/2023, 04:46
Replies: 8
Views: 874
Posted By isuckwithout
What cheat is online after update?

PhantomOverlay and ArtificialAiming are both down after thie update earlier.

Did Mobius auto update? Is it currently working? Hoe about kern? Any others?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/10/2023, 04:22
Replies: 4
Views: 1,414
Posted By isuckwithout
Cod points?

Anyone know of any legit sellers selling cod points?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/08/2023, 08:05
Replies: 45
Views: 17,427
Posted By isuckwithout
I'm interested

I'm interested
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/27/2022, 20:43
Replies: 47
Views: 17,149
Posted By isuckwithout
Pretty sure I know the answer but are your users...

Pretty sure I know the answer but are your users experiencing the same amount of shadow bans as other providers?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/27/2022, 14:06
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,267,584
Posted By isuckwithout
You using proof core now?

You using proof core now?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/25/2022, 06:12
Replies: 18
Views: 1,936
Posted By isuckwithout
Has anyone gotten unshadowbanned and then able to...

Has anyone gotten unshadowbanned and then able to get out of the loop of constant shadow bans?

Didn't get shadowbanned for a long time. But once I did I can't stop getting shadowbanned. Sometimes...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/23/2022, 15:30
Replies: 2
Views: 533
Posted By isuckwithout
Can anyone here vouch?

Can anyone here vouch?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.