Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: skouth
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/19/2021, 17:48
Replies: 13
[Selling] Sell N2 yang
Views: 888
Posted By skouth
Hey, thanks for the trade, best prices of the...

Hey, thanks for the trade, best prices of the market and very profesional and fast, recommended !
Forum: Metin2 Trading 12/17/2020, 02:26
Replies: 0
Views: 278
Posted By skouth
WAR ALON2

hi i selling war in Alon with 120k on metins,

have package metin, + weapon
pet with books
bio in razador
25kkk and a lot items

cheap, mp :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/15/2020, 23:40
Replies: 124
Views: 25,604
Posted By skouth
it looks interesting, I'll try it on the 27th :)

it looks interesting, I'll try it on the 27th :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/15/2020, 00:37
Replies: 355
Views: 81,305
Posted By skouth
the server is too confusing, we downloaded it...

the server is too confusing, we downloaded it with 5 friends and we literally got overwhelmed by not understanding absolutely anything
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/14/2020, 16:17
Replies: 124
Views: 25,604
Posted By skouth
i cant see anything XD

i cant see anything XD
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/10/2020, 17:06
Replies: 355
Views: 81,305
Posted By skouth
It looks pretty good, I'll give it a try with my...

It looks pretty good, I'll give it a try with my friends :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 10/30/2020, 04:43
Replies: 2,088
Views: 338,257
Posted By skouth
Not being able to register more than one account...

Not being able to register more than one account with the same email is really annoying, I won't test the server just for that, but gl
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/22/2020, 19:12
Replies: 1
Views: 517
Posted By skouth
best sv private

Hi, I haven't played metin2 for a long time and I played Aeldra again and I liked it a lot but I got a ban for selling yang, what other private server do you recommend?
I have entered some of the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.