Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sum4141s
Forum: The Finals 12/19/2023, 17:21
Replies: 13
Views: 3,363
Posted By sum4141s
can someone kindly teach me what DMAs do? is it...

can someone kindly teach me what DMAs do? is it used to mask your hwid incase of hwid ban? Thanks.
Forum: The Finals 12/18/2023, 22:28
Replies: 340
Views: 105,014
Posted By sum4141s
Which provider has rage features? I was...

Which provider has rage features?

I was deleted by MP5 across map by a light as a heavy and one hacker was shooting shotguns thru shields across the building.

Any idea? Thanks
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/17/2023, 18:24
Replies: 193
Views: 116,693
Posted By sum4141s
I am glad that I only bought one week rather than...

I am glad that I only bought one week rather than going for a month.
The aimbot and esp is not accurate and not that powerful.
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/09/2023, 21:35
Replies: 80
Views: 19,968
Posted By sum4141s
Simple, AI aim, can't beat that The most...

Simple, AI aim, can't beat that

The most professional support team I've dealt with, prompt and responsive!
Forum: Call of Duty 12/06/2023, 19:47
Replies: 2
Views: 544
Posted By sum4141s
Returning for Warzone 3 quick questions

1. Does EO comes with a spoofer or sold separately?
2. Is virtual sim still the cheapest way for fresh accounts?
3. How many games does it take to ban when rage, semi, legit?
4. What is the...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/23/2022, 01:51
Replies: 5
Views: 1,128
Posted By sum4141s
The easiest way is to play solo and win 5...

The easiest way is to play solo and win 5 straight games without making it look obvious then invite ur friends for the nuke runs. I believe you have like 1.5 hours to re-try for the nuke challenge...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/23/2022, 01:15
Replies: 2
Views: 505
Posted By sum4141s
Thanks for ur input, I'd also like to add "TEMP...

Thanks for ur input, I'd also like to add "TEMP METHOD" to the scam list. I was stupid, and naive, and purchased it for curiosity. Once purchased, I received an instruction that tells me to use...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/21/2022, 18:42
Replies: 2
Views: 505
Posted By sum4141s
VAuth, temps, perma

Some servers are advertising a program called VAuthz that bypasses 2FA and hides login footprints that result in a longer temp account retention. Does anyone recommend this program? Cuz from my...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/15/2022, 05:19
Replies: 2
Views: 509
Posted By sum4141s
any account gen with aged?

I used GCaimx account gen and the account went under review after the second game with 5 kills. Looking for an account gen that can gen aged temps. thanks.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/14/2022, 23:47
Replies: 1
Views: 295
Posted By sum4141s
Stronghold locators?

Is there a map that shows all the stronghold locations? preferably an interactive map so people can rush for the silver boxes? Thanks in advance.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/14/2022, 19:57
Replies: 49
Views: 2,863
Posted By sum4141s
I was asking for ESP for the loadout drops (from...

I was asking for ESP for the loadout drops (from planes) at the end game, claimed or not, all the cheats that I have tried doesn't have esp for them. ESP for that could tremendously help when coming...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/14/2022, 19:47
Replies: 49
Views: 2,863
Posted By sum4141s
Does it have esp for claimed load out drops,...

Does it have esp for claimed load out drops, contracts, legendary/white box? thanks
Forum: Call of Duty 12/14/2022, 19:41
Replies: 49
Views: 2,863
Posted By sum4141s
Do you know if interwebs have auto-ping enemy?

Do you know if interwebs have auto-ping enemy?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/14/2022, 19:35
Replies: 49
Views: 2,863
Posted By sum4141s
has anyone been successful with stacking Gxaimx...

has anyone been successful with stacking Gxaimx with others?
I've been stacking Apple and cobalt and it's godly, except it doesn't have auto ping. So I tried to stack Gcaimx with my current stack...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/14/2022, 19:28
Replies: 22
Views: 1,851
Posted By sum4141s
LOL what did you guys do on VC to get banned?...

LOL what did you guys do on VC to get banned? saying N words or soundboard?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/08/2022, 15:51
Replies: 16
Views: 2,151
Posted By sum4141s
my temp was taken away in 4 days. not worth it.

my temp was taken away in 4 days. not worth it.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/06/2022, 16:43
Replies: 3
Views: 438
Posted By sum4141s
Que taking +15 mins

Update: I found a solution. It wasn't skill-based match making. It was something wrong with the connection. I used a gaming vpn, i was able to get into a match with under 70 ms within a min.

Hi,...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/30/2022, 21:03
Replies: 4
Views: 414
Posted By sum4141s
do u have sellix or discord server?

do u have sellix or discord server?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/30/2022, 21:02
Replies: 21
Views: 1,498
Posted By sum4141s
No im using 5sims and numbers from third-world...

No im using 5sims and numbers from third-world countries
Forum: Call of Duty 11/30/2022, 17:47
Replies: 21
Views: 1,498
Posted By sum4141s
+15 kills dc?

I've been getting d/ced and accounts being reviewed after reaching 15 kills in a match. The account review puts me into shadow ban lobbies or 200 ping search. The account review lasts for a few hours...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/30/2022, 17:24
Replies: 4
Views: 414
Posted By sum4141s
anyone sell activision accounts?

looking to buy activision accounts to link with fresh accounts. Any one selling?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/30/2022, 17:10
Replies: 45
Views: 17,412
Posted By sum4141s
Am I the only one here doesn't know what DMA is,...

Am I the only one here doesn't know what DMA is, i thought he was asking for DMZ hack but clearly it's not
Forum: Call of Duty 11/22/2022, 18:01
Replies: 4
Views: 707
Posted By sum4141s
how many games do you last per account?

I play rage/semi and account lasts for 4-5 games with 15 kills under. I also use unlocker and enemy ping, so it might make it more detectable. Given that the accounts last for so few, I think they...
Forum: Overwatch 10/28/2022, 22:28
Replies: 7
Views: 1,234
Posted By sum4141s
Do you mean not safe as I could be legally held...

Do you mean not safe as I could be legally held liable?
Forum: Overwatch 10/28/2022, 20:19
Replies: 7
Views: 1,234
Posted By sum4141s
cracked account?

What is a cracked account, and how can I get it? Does it have a lower chance of getting banned? Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.