Going to user the cobalt solutions hack for the skins and player outlines while using phantom overlay for everything else. Let's see how this goes. I desperately need triggerbot tho and find that to be one of the most useful features so maybe I gotta figure out what to pair this with so I can have triggerbot.
if you were a real professional gamer you'd have no income at all. fake
i might post a few review videos on each hack individually since i have them all. TBH Phantom Overlay seems like its the same as cobalt.solutions but just redesigned to look different than cobalt and have less features.
Phantom overlay literally has no loot esp? Like you expect me to play a **** game running into everybuiding trying to find cash to buy my team mates back??? How am I cheating if I gotta search every fn building in the map to find cash?
Its literally pointless to use phantom overlay when I gotta inject 2 other hacks just to make up for the loss of features PO has... Like are you ever going to put any work into this hack or you just being
lazy?
Zeebler is either a reseller or just a lazy *** coder because this hack has absolutely nothing in it except for **** boxes around people.
i might post a few review videos on each hack individually since i have them all. TBH Phantom Overlay seems like its the same as cobalt.solutions but just redesigned to look different than cobalt and have less features.
Phantom overlay literally has no loot esp? Like you expect me to play a **** game running into everybuiding trying to find cash to buy my team mates back??? How am I cheating if I gotta search every fn building in the map to find cash?
Its literally pointless to use phantom overlay when I gotta inject 2 other hacks just to make up for the loss of features PO has... Like are you ever going to put any work into this hack or you just being
lazy?
Zeebler is either a reseller or just a lazy *** coder because this hack has absolutely nothing in it except for **** boxes around people.
oh wow so mobius trash product has loot esp and phantom overlay has Skeletons... i havent came across one hack in the last 10 years that doesnt have skeleton.
This is lazy azz work just like a fat obese person being too lazy trying to get healthy. I dont support lazy, GCAIMx and INTERWEBZ are the real deal end of story. everything else is trash..
oh wow so mobius trash product has loot esp and phantom overlay has Skeletons... i havent came across one hack in the last 10 years that doesnt have skeleton.
This is lazy azz work just like a fat obese person being too lazy trying to get healthy. I dont support lazy, GCAIMx and INTERWEBZ are the real deal end of story. everything else is trash..
Ok this back and forth has been fun (not really)
Enjoy GXaimX, Cobalt and also apparently PO lol.
Also, DariX says you need to top his 5 injections per single boot...you up for that?
Cobalt x GCAIMX x IW x Mobius x Exsperia x Kernaim injection let's gooo?
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
STACKIN SUBCLASS 12/06/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hi guys! I got nice server ! If any1 is interested pls visit L2Phoenix Gaming Community
I bet many of you remeber this server! It looks same like years back! Stackin SUbclass, Rate x 30, c4off client!!!
CMON LETS HAVE SOME FUN ! LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS!!