Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: apoly1
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/14/2024, 03:10
Replies: 7
Views: 2,017
Posted By apoly1
Yea that's prob a bit more developed than mine,...

Yea that's prob a bit more developed than mine, mine is simply a script running via python but it's 100% AFK fishing and netting me about 5gph in the guild hall. I don't quite trust leaving it in...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/12/2024, 10:39
Replies: 7
Views: 2,017
Posted By apoly1
I've built my own bot from the free one you're...

I've built my own bot from the free one you're talking about. It uses image detection to detect the red exclamation mark and then auto hooks. it then auto equips lures using similar logic every 20...
Forum: World of Warcraft 07/15/2022, 17:54
Replies: 2
Views: 1,613
Posted By apoly1
Basic, no thrills fishing bot!

Hi all,

I would like to use a fishing bot where there are no crazy functions and I'm more than happy to monitor it on my laptop while I watch tv, work etc on my main pc so I wont be stupidly...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/13/2021, 20:44
Replies: 374
Views: 87,483
Posted By apoly1
Thumbs up +rep Worked a treat :D. Simply downloaded...

+rep

Worked a treat :D. Simply downloaded and clicked "launch" it's really that easy. Didn't have to change anything on my PC (I did get one BSOD during launch but been fine since so maybe caused...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/23/2020, 17:47
Replies: 12,158
Views: 2,263,060
Posted By apoly1
I'm torn between X22 and SC. Any recommendations?...

I'm torn between X22 and SC. Any recommendations? Both are pretty similar price for the premium packages (includes a lot of games).

Been using EO but the downtime for updates are absolutely...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/05/2020, 10:23
Replies: 104
Views: 33,814
Posted By apoly1
Purchased 1 day trial - here's my review: As...

Purchased 1 day trial - here's my review:

As a first time hack purchaser, I didn't really have a clue what I was doing but all my support Qs were answered within minutes via discord and the hack...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.