Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bfveteran
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/14/2026, 09:32
Replies: 105
Views: 9,801
Posted By bfveteran
Still have 48 hour free key for Apex? Assuming...

Still have 48 hour free key for Apex? Assuming it's a trial?
Forum: Apex Legends 04/11/2026, 01:45
Replies: 4,186
Views: 1,219,702
Posted By bfveteran
Proofcore still working and UD?

Is proofcore still up and running? Sorry, I just cbf looking through posts
Forum: Apex Legends 10/25/2020, 01:59
Replies: 4,186
Views: 1,219,702
Posted By bfveteran
True that:D

True that:D
Forum: Apex Legends 10/09/2020, 01:00
Replies: 4,186
Views: 1,219,702
Posted By bfveteran
Ummm that link is an advert site:confused:

Ummm that link is an advert site:confused:
Forum: Apex Legends 10/03/2020, 02:36
Replies: 4,186
Views: 1,219,702
Posted By bfveteran
Any heard of supportcheats.com?

Just wondering if they’re legit :rolleyes:
Forum: Apex Legends 06/09/2020, 12:57
Replies: 4,186
Views: 1,219,702
Posted By bfveteran
Wow I haven’t used it as I play on Xbox but I...

Wow I haven’t used it as I play on Xbox but I gave your link to my brother who plays pc. He installed earlier today. Said it was a great cheat for free. Getting kicked every 90 sec was annoying for...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/06/2020, 11:15
Replies: 817
Views: 227,486
Posted By bfveteran
Can I run spoofer with it or no need for it?

Sorry if this has already been asked: :rolleyes:
My bad if has:D:D
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/31/2020, 05:13
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,296
Posted By bfveteran
Shop backonline

Hey Banek

When do you think sales will recommence?

Thanks
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/09/2020, 00:48
Replies: 44
Views: 10,981
Posted By bfveteran
Unhappy Cool thnx, will wait for your cloud version when...

Cool thnx, will wait for your cloud version when it’s ready. Just one quick query, can the radar indicate floor/ building levels of players? Sorry in advance if the question sounds abit...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/08/2020, 04:49
Replies: 44
Views: 10,981
Posted By bfveteran
Interested to know if your radar (if via smart...

Interested to know if your radar (if via smart phone) connects through bluetooth or hard wire to xbox?
Forum: Apex Legends 05/08/2020, 03:57
Replies: 4,186
Views: 1,219,702
Posted By bfveteran
Talking Kernalcheats.to still UD?

Just checking Kernal if you guys are still safe to use. You're at the top of the legit list which means that the original poster of this thread ranks highly of you based on the feedback from others...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.