Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TooMuchCheese
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/19/2025, 21:47
Replies: 35
Views: 15,734
Posted By TooMuchCheese
not talking about chams vischeck. Talking about...

not talking about chams vischeck. Talking about vischeck. I didnt do anything besides tell him you could do player vischeck without writting to memory and he must of thought the same you did. I...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/16/2025, 23:12
Replies: 35
Views: 15,734
Posted By TooMuchCheese
i got into revo's discord from an old friend. Its...

i got into revo's discord from an old friend. Its still pretty good but has the same issues that evo had when i used it just not enough esp customization.
God im so happy lone left the scene i...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/11/2025, 14:47
Replies: 35
Views: 15,734
Posted By TooMuchCheese
That sucks Revo is good i used be in there when...

That sucks Revo is good i used be in there when it was evo but having no discord kills it for me ngl.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/11/2025, 06:34
Replies: 35
Views: 15,734
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Can you send me the Revo disc? Cant find an...

Can you send me the Revo disc? Cant find an updated one
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/25/2025, 17:37
Replies: 65
Views: 22,738
Posted By TooMuchCheese
I got to try out Blurred.gg new COD DMA today,...

I got to try out Blurred.gg new COD DMA today, and honestly, I’m impressed.

User Interface
This is hands down one of the cleanest and smoothest UIs I’ve seen for DMA stuff.
It’s super...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/12/2024, 21:35
Replies: 83
Views: 26,383
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Dude has 10 threads accusing him of scamming...

Dude has 10 threads accusing him of scamming shoulda seen it coming
Forum: Counter-Strike 10/25/2023, 05:41
Replies: 251
Views: 73,345
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Nothing is ever going to be safe. But would I...

Nothing is ever going to be safe. But would I trust the most popular external / internal 1 pc cheat with an account worth several hundred dollars or trust almost literally any dma cs2 cheat...
Forum: Apex Legends 10/24/2023, 06:25
Replies: 11
Views: 2,791
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Try Monolith not sure if they have web radar i do...

Try Monolith not sure if they have web radar i do know they have radar and esp glow etc. Nightfall also has webradar(needs to be portforwarded to share with friends) and can be used without visuals....
Forum: Apex Legends 10/24/2023, 06:22
Replies: 2
Views: 4,198
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Yes there various DMA esp without fuser using...

Yes there various DMA esp without fuser using moonlight or parsec. I would not recommend going down this rate unless your 2nd pc is as good as your main pc and you have really good internet/ can plug...
Forum: Counter-Strike 10/24/2023, 06:07
Replies: 251
Views: 73,345
Posted By TooMuchCheese
If you truly want undetected i would probably go...

If you truly want undetected i would probably go down the DMA route. Know a couple people using dma on accounts worth thousands of dollars. I would say average cs2 cheater probably doesnt need dma...
Forum: Rust 10/24/2023, 05:52
Replies: 12
Views: 2,394
Posted By TooMuchCheese
If you have money best case scenario is...

If you have money best case scenario is purchasing a Dma(with cfw almost anything works) and a Fuser(new edid fuser preferably). Not sure if all dma solutions have fuser support most ive seen only...
Forum: Rust 10/24/2023, 05:48
Replies: 13
Views: 1,808
Posted By TooMuchCheese
nightfall has a read only rust cheat. Again read...

nightfall has a read only rust cheat. Again read only dont expect a ton of features.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/20/2023, 18:30
Replies: 30
DMA
Views: 4,729
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Didnt mean to break the rules. But here is some...

Didnt mean to break the rules. But here is some screenshots i have of this shady individual sent to us by NF users.
...
Forum: Trading 03/18/2023, 04:33
Replies: 3
Views: 1,374
Posted By TooMuchCheese
did you find a service?

did you find a service?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 03/08/2023, 15:20
Replies: 50
Views: 18,525
Posted By TooMuchCheese
this new update the dev made has been great. the...

this new update the dev made has been great. the software has been the most stable and feature rich than ever. loot through wall, quest esp, and aimbot have been a flast to use. i used atomic as well...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/03/2022, 23:19
Replies: 35
Views: 10,514
Posted By TooMuchCheese
I have heard there might be an issue with pointer...

I have heard there might be an issue with pointer encryption/data processing aswell just no userbase really there :confused:
Forum: Call of Duty 10/30/2022, 02:45
Replies: 14
Views: 6,566
Posted By TooMuchCheese
let me know if you find anything im interested in...

let me know if you find anything im interested in one
Forum: Rust Trading 08/24/2022, 07:16
Replies: 9
Views: 8,909
Posted By TooMuchCheese
I recieved a day trial. Esp- Interesting that...

I recieved a day trial.
Esp- Interesting that it is internal the other dma esp i use was external 2nd pc but cant really beat internal responsiveness. Althought it was really responsive it was kinda...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 07/29/2022, 03:12
Replies: 50
Views: 18,525
Posted By TooMuchCheese
I have been using all of Nightfall's DMA...

I have been using all of Nightfall's DMA software's and it surprises me how great they are for providing great DMA solution. If you're in the market for a DMA EFT cheat this is a great option as the...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/09/2022, 15:23
Replies: 38
Views: 18,892
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Been a customer of nightfall's developer for a...

Been a customer of nightfall's developer for a long time now. He is always quick with updates and is very kind to help. His DMA cheats are some of the most optimized cheats out there you'll be...
Forum: New World Trading 10/03/2021, 19:27
Replies: 48
Views: 8,435
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Bot is working great now! I'm playing 2560x1440p...

Bot is working great now! I'm playing 2560x1440p and put the windows in 1080p full screen or windowed to fishbot. The favorite thing about this one is that it makes it easy to line up hotspots and...
Forum: Planetside 03/09/2021, 21:36
Replies: 3
Views: 2,388
Posted By TooMuchCheese
also looking for ps2 cheats

also looking for ps2 cheats
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/10/2021, 23:46
Replies: 82
Views: 26,129
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Decided to get a day to test the cheat out. The...

Decided to get a day to test the cheat out. The cheat is really easy to set up and get going i had a small problem but was easily resolved quickly. Aimbot is really good visual and loot esp are...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/23/2020, 01:20
Replies: 15
Views: 4,222
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Vouch very friendly and helped me right away!

Vouch very friendly and helped me right away!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/14/2020, 17:09
Replies: 239
Views: 50,510
Posted By TooMuchCheese
Im pretty sure system codes for system cheats...

Im pretty sure system codes for system cheats then people like banek and a couple resell for system cheats. I remember system use to code for aimjunkies aswell and a couple other sites I'm pretty...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.