Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CosanG
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 12/15/2025, 17:59
Replies: 2,333
Views: 552,828
Posted By CosanG
I'm glad he met this unfortunate end. A few...

I'm glad he met this unfortunate end.
A few years ago, in an internal guild discord, I wrote that I was fed up and wanted to sell Yang.
Someone snitched on me and reported my words with a...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/19/2021, 16:37
Replies: 2,333
Views: 552,828
Posted By CosanG
I believe you won't write anymore, you don't know...

I believe you won't write anymore, you don't know what to say! I will still be happy to let everyone know that you have banned 3 people for a message on discord, nothing else out of discord.
saying...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/19/2021, 15:17
Replies: 2,333
Views: 552,828
Posted By CosanG
Of course I admitted it, but the fact remains...

Of course I admitted it, but the fact remains that you only got banned for a DISCORD chat and this thing is embarrassing. Please don't tell me there was other evidence because you know very well that...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/19/2021, 14:16
Replies: 2,333
Views: 552,828
Posted By CosanG
But what does this mean? LOL, I only sold items...

But what does this mean? LOL, I only sold items on wom2 where the sale was allowed
this time you made a big mistake. when I was banned I immediately sent a ticket and the staff pasted me the words...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/19/2021, 11:04
Replies: 2,333
Views: 552,828
Posted By CosanG
I absolutely do not recommend the server. - - - -...

I absolutely do not recommend the server. - - - - -
Full of fake people, including staff who only help those they know
I got banned for a DISCORD screen saying I was selling won. I repeat a screen...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/06/2020, 01:29
Replies: 1
[Selling] SELL 60KKK+ WOM2
Views: 146
Posted By CosanG
Up avaiable around 50kkk

Up avaiable around 50kkk
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/11/2020, 12:08
Replies: 1
[Selling] SELL 60KKK+ WOM2
Views: 146
Posted By CosanG
SELL 60KKK+ WOM2

Selling yin wom2
Avaiable 60kkk
1kkk = 3kkk
discount for much kkk-

discord: Kaakaroth#3095
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/01/2020, 01:47
Replies: 0
Views: 166
Posted By CosanG
Looking for wom2 account

Hi im looking for a warrior on wom2
Equip no required!
I prefer lvl over 90 but i listen other offer. Pet skills high and bio done
Write me pm or leave me discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/01/2020, 01:41
Replies: 1
Views: 171
Posted By CosanG
Ive add you on discord to see which account do u...

Ive add you on discord to see which account do u sell

UP

feed +, honest and fast seller
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.