Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: willmikelike
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/12/2023, 21:19
Replies: 42
Views: 4,438
Posted By willmikelike
ring 1 intel only been undetected since...

ring 1 intel only been undetected since 10/20/2020 I have over 1500 hrs on my eod account absolute raging my kd is over 50 since last 4 wipes
Forum: Call of Duty 09/21/2022, 23:30
Replies: 9
Views: 3,586
Posted By willmikelike
yeah me too on 2 different machines

yeah me too on 2 different machines
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 05/28/2022, 03:34
Replies: 72
Views: 31,579
Posted By willmikelike
and here it is i been using ring 1 for the past 3...

and here it is i been using ring 1 for the past 3 wipes still to this day
Forum: New World Trading 02/20/2022, 19:40
Replies: 19
Views: 11,533
Posted By willmikelike
ive used the eft cheat for 2 whole wipes still...

ive used the eft cheat for 2 whole wipes still not banned i got a 25 kd
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback Archive 12/11/2021, 18:23
Replies: 26
Views: 2,746
Posted By willmikelike
I just got sent a screenshot of a full menu for...

I just got sent a screenshot of a full menu for Super People. Who knows how to find it?
Forum: Super People Trading 12/11/2021, 00:05
Replies: 10
Views: 2,392
Posted By willmikelike
there is a video on youtube that has a download...

there is a video on youtube that has a download that claims to be cheats for super people lol.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/20/2020, 18:53
Replies: 16
Views: 2,862
Posted By willmikelike
If anyone has any questions or doubts I'm usually...

If anyone has any questions or doubts I'm usually hanging out in the discord chatting and Live streaming myself. Come hang out.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 06/06/2020, 01:27
Replies: 620
Views: 129,188
Posted By willmikelike
I used it for over 2 weeks and luckily I didnt...

I used it for over 2 weeks and luckily I didnt use it for the last 3 days. I just checked and i didnt get banned.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/05/2020, 21:29
Replies: 37
Views: 11,238
Posted By willmikelike
I can vouch no ban on my account for the past 3...

I can vouch no ban on my account for the past 3 days!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/24/2020, 19:47
Replies: 2
Views: 1,191
Posted By willmikelike
vouch

I have used this cheat 3 separate times using 1 day keys. I havent been banned yet! It is a rage cheat so use at own risk.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/23/2020, 18:17
Replies: 42
Views: 6,533
Posted By willmikelike
Very professional guy. He is on top of his...

Very professional guy. He is on top of his customer support. Would definitely recommend.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/07/2020, 03:31
Replies: 4
Views: 455
Posted By willmikelike
Be careful dealing with this seller because when...

Be careful dealing with this seller because when questioned in discord he presented old screenshots of patch 12.4.6716 where is your proof that the magic is working.....
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/05/2020, 22:55
Replies: 21
Views: 3,065
Posted By willmikelike
Usually there is a link to your discord profile...

Usually there is a link to your discord profile yes....
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/05/2020, 22:20
Replies: 4
Views: 832
Posted By willmikelike
your discord link is invalid

your discord link is invalid
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/05/2020, 21:23
Replies: 3
Views: 845
Posted By willmikelike
The best video proof on epvp up to date... Im...

The best video proof on epvp up to date... Im very interested..... You can clearly see the video is up to date with latest patch of 12.5.7070
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/05/2020, 21:05
Replies: 4
Views: 832
Posted By willmikelike
your video looks great but it still shows the...

your video looks great but it still shows the last patch of 12.4.6716... The FX logo is covering most of it up. the lastest patch from eft is 12.5.7070. Does this magic really work?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/04/2020, 19:49
Replies: 21
Views: 3,065
Posted By willmikelike
what is your discord link

what is your discord link
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/04/2020, 05:14
Replies: 8
Views: 748
Posted By willmikelike
Be very cautious when dealing with this seller.

Be very cautious when dealing with this seller.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 04/03/2020, 22:09
Replies: 8
Views: 1,305
Posted By willmikelike
i seen on the reborn discord page they were back...

i seen on the reborn discord page they were back up but says it is in testing.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.