Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Xanxietyy
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/24/2023, 06:11
Replies: 3,013
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 360,967
Posted By Xanxietyy
Hi Everyone I’m looking for an active server...

Hi Everyone

I’m looking for an active server that’s just fun and competitive to play on. I took a few years off of playing and it seems all the servers I used to play on are gone now so im just...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/22/2023, 06:38
Replies: 629
Views: 37,985
Posted By Xanxietyy
Just started today! liking everything so far!...

Just started today! liking everything so far! ign-Xany <3
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.