Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kaso55
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/20/2022, 19:49
Replies: 2,613
Views: 938,545
Posted By kaso55
Here's the conversation I had with you and the...

Here's the conversation I had with you and the ban email. Stop lying to people.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Check the discord date and ban date on the...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/20/2022, 16:18
Replies: 2,613
Views: 938,545
Posted By kaso55
Can we add TopSon WH + NoRecoil + Spoofer to the...

Can we add TopSon WH + NoRecoil + Spoofer to the list of scam providers? They are labeling a cheat that's detected as undetected.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 07/14/2022, 19:50
Replies: 9
Views: 7,811
Posted By kaso55
How do I get this

How do I get this
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 07/11/2022, 20:44
Replies: 4
Views: 5,358
Posted By kaso55
How do I get this?

How do I get this?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/24/2021, 01:01
Replies: 1
Views: 451
Posted By kaso55
Selling M.2 Screamer

Used this for Clutch Solutions Radar. Works perfectly, Just no longer playing Tarkov.

Bought from LambdaConcept and includes the JTAG programmer. Asking $300 shipped.

Or here is the Ebay link....
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/28/2020, 00:23
Replies: 28
Views: 2,458
Posted By kaso55
Working as described! He walked me through the...

Working as described! He walked me through the whole process. Very good buy!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.