I'm interested as well though I have absolutely no knowledge of coding if that would be a requirement. Might be interesting for future customers as well who don't know a lot or anything about coding.
I'm interested as well though I have absolutely no knowledge of coding if that would be a requirement. Might be interesting for future customers as well who don't know a lot or anything about coding.
No coding knowledge needed, I will guide you step by step.
So I have it working for me right now. It's working as described so don't expect anything like a full aimbot or so but it is a very nice tool to have for the low cost. Definitely recommended!
Vouch for this guy, he does what he says. His LagSwitch is easy to set up, so you don't have to be a coder/scripter. Working like a charm for me now. Thank you and good luck in the future.
[Tutorial]E*PVP Personalized User Titles 01/05/2010 - Artist Tutorials - 6 Replies Hello E*PVP!
This is my first tutorial,i hope you like it.It may not be the perfect tutorial but it's all what i got so far.
*censored* It's forbidden, look at the board-rules
I'll look forward to see your creations :awesome:
Remember: These titles must be for FUN not for Staff impersonating!
[COMPILATION] SF's CUSTOM/PERSONALIZED .sff files MODs(UPDATED) 12/02/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 93 Replies † Closed
† Unstickied
as of the Latest Patched ( PSF ) all of the Posted Mods in this Thread are PATCHED
I think it's now time to Remove all of the Attachment to Reduce Problems among you Guys.
regards,
†DARNOC†
Personalized Macro Maker? 04/10/2009 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies So,
I was thinking about making a program that you could make your own personal macros with. It would be a really simple program using (maybe) pixels and mouseclicks. For example - you would write something like this...
Loop
Mouse(30,20)
Wait 5
Mouse(50,20)
And it would create a look that clicks at 30,20 - waits 5 seconds - clicks at 50,20 and repeats. I would probably make buttons to insert certain mouseclicks to make it easier, and I might implement a pixelsearch function that...