Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ofseven
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/31/2020, 15:53
Replies: 2
Views: 525
Posted By ofseven
Discord pleas Name: FurkanTurhan#3265

Discord pleas Name: FurkanTurhan#3265
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/30/2020, 18:55
Replies: 2
Views: 525
Posted By ofseven
Arrow PRİVATE SERVER

Merhaba arkadaşlar bana server kodlarından ve server düzenlemeden anlayan kişiler lazım dediklerimi yapabilen kişiye para miktarını kaşılıyacagım iyi günler dilerim..



Hello friends, I need...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/17/2020, 20:54
Replies: 3
Views: 687
Posted By ofseven
S-Bot has become oldschool screen bot. If u...

S-Bot has become oldschool screen bot. If u search enough, u can find better bot software.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/04/2020, 17:22
Replies: 7
Views: 1,022
Posted By ofseven
U will earn elite battery by palladium. And...

U will earn elite battery by palladium. And galaxy gates, ex. zeta, give u 48,272 uridium. And while u create the zeta, u can use bot for make uri in x-7 with u already earned elite battery. So many...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/07/2020, 19:47
Replies: 4
Views: 1,128
Posted By ofseven
I made a venom with hardware today. I made all...

I made a venom with hardware today. I made all ship with hardware. Because green boxes has about %30 chance to get hardware. And collect scrab etc. is too hard and slow.

I recommend open Zeta...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/29/2020, 22:22
Replies: 1
Views: 825
Posted By ofseven
I need also. up.

I need also.

up.
Forum: League of Legends 01/09/2020, 16:32
Replies: 2
Views: 1,103
Posted By ofseven
çok zekisin krdşm başarılar

çok zekisin krdşm başarılar
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/08/2020, 19:01
Replies: 3
Views: 892
Posted By ofseven
I'm using DarkBot, and ı recommend. If u...

I'm using DarkBot, and ı recommend.

If u ask 'why', there are so many options in this bot. And u can everythink while its work. Because this bot doesnt make busy the screen.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.