Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ahcitep
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/30/2022, 21:30
Replies: 1
Views: 889
Posted By Ahcitep
Banned within 5 raids, definitely not recommended.

Banned within 5 raids, definitely not recommended.
Forum: Gaming News - EN 07/28/2021, 11:46
Replies: 28
Views: 4,952
Posted By Ahcitep
I would love a Left for Dead with today's...

I would love a Left for Dead with today's graphics again. Thanks for the info
Forum: Say Hello 07/28/2021, 11:45
Replies: 1
Views: 135
Posted By Ahcitep
Hello!

I've known of ePVP for a long time but never really registered.
Feel like it wouldn't be a bad idea to get involved in a big community so I hereby say Hi all!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/26/2021, 16:09
Replies: 15
Views: 2,246
Posted By Ahcitep
I would like to know too, I'm sick of these...

I would like to know too, I'm sick of these reselling c!nts.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 07/26/2021, 15:12
Replies: 7
Views: 1,037
Posted By Ahcitep
Your reply is not very professional and...

Your reply is not very professional and definitely doesn't make anyone trust the cheat.
Forum: General Coding 12/27/2019, 18:37
Replies: 358
Views: 182,754
Posted By Ahcitep
I'm looking for people who are interested in...

I'm looking for people who are interested in starting up a Soldier Front private server meant for the Europeans and Americans.

Currently we're in bad need of a reverse engineer, we're almost there...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.