Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NosNight
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/09/2022, 13:50
Replies: 0
[Selling] ZETA 45KKK 55€
Views: 142
Posted By NosNight
ZETA 45KKK 55€

ZETA 45KKK 55€ FAST TRADİNG

Discord: Güllü Erhan#6305
Forum: Nostale 07/01/2022, 16:37
Replies: 6
Views: 889
Posted By NosNight
Level limit on maps [HELP]

Hello, I want to put a level limit on the maps. For example, when I reach the 20th level in Nosville, I want no more exp, how can I do it?
Forum: Nostale 02/06/2022, 15:48
Replies: 3
Views: 679
Posted By NosNight
The shells in the sword downgrade from r8 to r7...

The shells in the sword downgrade from r8 to r7 properties of mussels remain constant and do not change.
Forum: Nostale 02/06/2022, 13:43
Replies: 3
Views: 679
Posted By NosNight
Shells don't change when items go from r8 to r7. How can I change it?

Shells don't change when items go from r8 to r7. How can I change it? I want the shells to change.
Forum: Nostale 02/04/2022, 21:16
Replies: 10
Views: 854
Posted By NosNight
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/939243606...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Nostale 02/04/2022, 19:33
Replies: 10
Views: 854
Posted By NosNight
What should I do please help

What should I do please help
Forum: Nostale 02/04/2022, 16:50
Replies: 10
Views: 854
Posted By NosNight
Nostale World Crash

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What would be the reason ?
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 09/12/2021, 19:55
Replies: 18
Views: 6,479
Posted By NosNight
I told this on my own discord channel in the chat...

I told this on my own discord channel in the chat with everyone. You know very well that she was not the reason for the ban. Good luck on your own server
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 09/10/2021, 23:01
Replies: 18
Views: 6,479
Posted By NosNight
Thread Update!

Thread Update!
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/10/2021, 16:15
Replies: 4
Views: 2,088
Posted By NosNight
Discord: NosNight#2408

Discord: NosNight#2408
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/10/2021, 16:14
Replies: 31
Views: 11,523
Posted By NosNight
xhanger.co

xhanger.co
Forum: Wolfteam 09/10/2021, 16:12
Replies: 10
Views: 3,878
Posted By NosNight
How exactly can I install it?

How exactly can I install it?
Forum: Wolfteam 09/10/2021, 16:09
Replies: 6
Views: 7,468
Posted By NosNight
This is the first time I've seen something like...

This is the first time I've seen something like this xd. I'll try it right now and write it as a comment.
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/10/2021, 16:00
Replies: 32
Views: 20,352
Posted By NosNight
Working

Working
Forum: Metin2 09/10/2021, 15:58
Replies: 2
Views: 2,045
Posted By NosNight
Okey Kart game bans very quickly. I can send it...

Okey Kart game bans very quickly. I can send it to you as an infrastructure, but I do not recommend it. Discord:NosNight#2408
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 09/10/2021, 15:56
Replies: 40
Views: 5,123
Posted By NosNight
Same as every server closed xd

Same as every server closed xd
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 09/10/2021, 15:53
Replies: 12
Views: 2,734
Posted By NosNight
Made money and closed ahahah

Made money and closed ahahah
Forum: Metin2 09/10/2021, 15:53
Replies: 1
Views: 894
Posted By NosNight
All of their infrastructure are on github.you can...

All of their infrastructure are on github.you can find it there
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 09/10/2021, 15:51
Replies: 11
Views: 4,598
Posted By NosNight
website link ?

website link ?
Forum: Metin2 09/10/2021, 15:47
Replies: 7
Views: 1,833
Posted By NosNight
Bunun için iyi bir c++ bilmen gerekiyor altyapım...

Bunun için iyi bir c++ bilmen gerekiyor altyapım var atabilirim ama düzeltmen gereken çok şey olabilir

Bana daha çok discord üzerinden ulaşabilirsin NosNight#2408 Ama dediğim gibi kaynak içi...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 08/26/2021, 22:38
Replies: 18
Views: 6,479
Posted By NosNight
yes

yes
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 08/17/2021, 15:09
Replies: 18
Views: 6,479
Posted By NosNight
Thank you. Welcome in advance Thanks...

Thank you. Welcome in advance



Thanks for posting a comment. It would be wrong to speak without knowing. Watch and see
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 08/16/2021, 18:39
Replies: 18
Views: 6,479
Posted By NosNight
[Official] NosNight 13.09.2021 START!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


DİSCORD:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 12/23/2019, 14:49
Replies: 3
Views: 1,832
Posted By NosNight
NosNight Coming Soon

New Server NosNight Coming Soon
New Features of Act7 Tattoo Raid
Coming Soon
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.