Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kql778
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/21/2026, 22:34
Replies: 8
Views: 1,287
Posted By kql778
need dynamic fov

need dynamic fov
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/05/2026, 22:01
Replies: 24
Views: 2,467
Posted By kql778
++++++++++ REP! This is hands down the best...

++++++++++ REP!

This is hands down the best cheat I’ve used recently.
When I first started using it, I did experience fairly frequent crashes. However, after I reported the issue to the...
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/01/2026, 17:57
Replies: 24
Views: 2,467
Posted By kql778
I am very interested in your product, but...

I am very interested in your product, but crashing is really the most frustrating thing for cheaters. Once you fix it, please post a notification and I will come to purchase it as soon as possible.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/01/2026, 14:42
Replies: 24
Views: 2,467
Posted By kql778
I looked at your feedback and thought the crash...

I looked at your feedback and thought the crash issue had been resolved. You can easily mislead others like this.



Thank you for your feedback. I was originally planning to purchase it. It...
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 07/27/2026, 06:16
Replies: 24
Views: 2,467
Posted By kql778
Does the "silent aim bone" feature include...

Does the "silent aim bone" feature include options for "nearest bone" or "random bone"?

Could you add dynamic FOV to the silent aim? This would make the FOV smaller when enemies are further away...
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 07/25/2026, 12:18
Replies: 24
Views: 2,467
Posted By kql778
Anybrain can detect Aimbot behavior. I want to...

Anybrain can detect Aimbot behavior. I want to know if your Silent Aimbot can evade detection by Anybrain.
Forum: Rust 07/18/2026, 00:33
Replies: 8
Views: 3,198
Posted By kql778
I'm referring to games that are not blocked...

I'm referring to games that are not blocked logitech. For example, TheFinals and HuntShowdown both have Anybrain, but do not blocked logitech
Forum: Rust 07/17/2026, 23:16
Replies: 8
Views: 3,198
Posted By kql778
I want to create a logitech macro to implement...

I want to create a logitech macro to implement jitter and use it with aimbot. Can this make Anybrain unable to detect that I am using aimbot?
Forum: Rust 07/17/2026, 12:01
Replies: 8
Views: 3,198
Posted By kql778
So, if using aimbot, is there any way to avoid...

So, if using aimbot, is there any way to avoid having your behavior detected by Anybrain?



plz post Blocker + Unblocker bats again
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 07/11/2026, 21:03
Replies: 4
Views: 291
Posted By kql778
omg can it detect macro?

omg
can it detect macro?
Forum: Battlefield 07/03/2026, 11:56
Replies: 2,549
Views: 560,743
Posted By kql778
Why not change CheatArmy to Detected

Why not change CheatArmy to Detected
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/27/2026, 10:29
Replies: 100
Views: 14,553
Posted By kql778
can you add dynamic fov for aimbot

can you add dynamic fov for aimbot
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/24/2026, 08:02
Replies: 74
Views: 13,148
Posted By kql778
can you add dynamic fov for aimbot

can you add dynamic fov for aimbot
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/09/2026, 13:20
Replies: 40
Views: 6,525
Posted By kql778
Do I have to login to Discord on cheat PC? Can I...

Do I have to login to Discord on cheat PC? Can I operate Discord on my phone instead of using Discord on my PC?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/25/2026, 06:24
Replies: 40
Views: 6,525
Posted By kql778
Are there any usage requirements? For example,...

Are there any usage requirements? For example, need to enable Discord or something like that
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 05/17/2026, 10:08
Replies: 3
Views: 1,666
Posted By kql778
add triggerbot

add triggerbot
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/02/2026, 15:09
Replies: 2
Views: 511
Posted By kql778
Abandoned / Exit scammed

Abandoned / Exit scammed
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 05/02/2026, 04:56
Replies: 5
Views: 1,919
Posted By kql778
Go and learn about Anybrain.

Go and learn about Anybrain.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 05/01/2026, 12:06
Replies: 5
Views: 1,919
Posted By kql778
this game have anybrain anti-cheat so plz add...

this game have anybrain anti-cheat
so plz add triggerbot
aimbot not safe
Forum: Battlefield Trading 05/01/2026, 11:39
Replies: 150
Views: 34,580
Posted By kql778
Aimbot Dynamic FOV

Aimbot Dynamic FOV
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 04/27/2026, 06:52
Replies: 2
Views: 206
Posted By kql778
有什么证据证明是真的吗

有什么证据证明是真的吗
Forum: Marvel Rivals 04/25/2026, 07:59
Replies: 50
Views: 6,775
Posted By kql778
Arrested? Are the developers of dxrk Chinese?

Arrested? Are the developers of dxrk Chinese?
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 04/22/2026, 04:02
Replies: 4
Views: 291
Posted By kql778
But no one is doing this at all. What is really...

But no one is doing this at all. What is really needed is aimbot for random jitter and dynamic smooth, or using triggerbot instead of aimbot at all.
Can you add AI products to this game?
Forum: ARC Raiders Trading 04/22/2026, 03:42
Replies: 188
Views: 31,022
Posted By kql778
Hunt Showdown, like ArcRaiders and TheFinals,...

Hunt Showdown, like ArcRaiders and TheFinals, uses AnyBrain Anti-Cheat. There is no product on the market with Aimbot that can be safely used in this game. I hope you can develop a product with...
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 04/22/2026, 03:08
Replies: 2
Views: 536
Posted By kql778
if you are dev, plz add triggerbot

if you are dev, plz add triggerbot
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.