Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bryanswaggbeast
Forum: Rust Trading 10/09/2022, 01:17
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
How much for the private and other cheats for...

How much for the private and other cheats for rust or other games?
Forum: Rust Trading 10/08/2022, 14:48
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Still not available? And will it work for windows...

Still not available? And will it work for windows 11 22H2?
Forum: Rust Trading 01/18/2022, 10:50
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Dude you're the goat!!!! Awesome

Dude you're the goat!!!! Awesome
Forum: Rust Trading 01/18/2022, 10:46
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Do you have any plans on selling it for windows...

Do you have any plans on selling it for windows 11?
Forum: Rust Trading 01/17/2022, 11:23
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Hello, Banek! Its been a fat minute. What does...

Hello, Banek! Its been a fat minute. What does the pro version have? Any videos or pics of the cheat?
Forum: Rust Trading 06/14/2021, 00:33
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Yo banek, do you still sell the normal version of...

Yo banek, do you still sell the normal version of fp $30 for a month? I would love to buy it.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/04/2021, 05:17
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
respond please

Hi, I have been trying to contact you before slots get full. I private msg u and also on instagram. Same name
Forum: Rust Trading 02/02/2021, 02:13
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
if fp pro standard "NOT extended" have working...

if fp pro standard "NOT extended" have working spoofer, then I would like to buy it. $28 for a week. Where do I contact you?
Forum: Rust Trading 02/01/2021, 04:27
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Ok so FP standard, FP pro, and FP pro with Magic...

Ok so FP standard, FP pro, and FP pro with Magic bullets are all different right?
What is the difference between standard and pro? Did standard lose some of its features? Also thanks in advance.
Forum: Rust Trading 01/18/2021, 00:18
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
No, I meant whats the estimated time for it to be...

No, I meant whats the estimated time for it to be working again? Im talking about the regular version not the pro
Forum: Rust Trading 01/17/2021, 08:33
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
what about the regular version though? Whats the...

what about the regular version though? Whats the eta on that?
Forum: Rust Trading 01/14/2021, 01:33
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Last time I bought the cheat, I would get the...

Last time I bought the cheat, I would get the blue screen and didn't get to use it at all. It was only working for some. All of my antivirus were turned off and I still kept getting it. It used to...
Forum: Rust Trading 01/13/2021, 00:22
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
is the regular version currently for sale and...

is the regular version currently for sale and undetected?
Forum: Rust Trading 01/08/2021, 09:26
Replies: 269
Views: 70,335
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
You guys do realize that Rust only bans the...

You guys do realize that Rust only bans the serial number on your storage right? All you need to do is replace all your hard drives/ssd and change ip address.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/08/2021, 09:21
Replies: 209
Views: 38,339
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
You all need to file a dispute with either PayPal...

You all need to file a dispute with either PayPal or your card company. Not sure if you will need to show them this thread but just in case, then link it to them.
Forum: Rust Trading 08/06/2020, 17:42
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
what do you mean by one of the last levels?

what do you mean by one of the last levels?
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2020, 09:47
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Cheat injection causing BSOD

yeah bro I know how it all works. I used to buy fp a lot but stopped cheating for a while and now that im back, im having issues with injection whether its with or without spoofer. As soon as it...
Forum: Rust Trading 07/29/2020, 03:00
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Would you mind compensating me a day of FP? The...

Would you mind compensating me a day of FP? The subscription ended and I cant test it on a new USB.



Would you mind compensating me a day of FP? The subscription ended and I cant test it on a...
Forum: Rust Trading 07/28/2020, 12:22
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Angry BSOD when Soft Run

I uninstalled Valorant, riot vanguard, and other anti virus even real time protection and I still get BSOD and also my subscription ended!
Forum: Rust Trading 07/28/2020, 01:29
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
I uninstalled Riot Vanguard and other Anti Virus

I uninstalled both and I still get BSOD when using spoofer and without spoofer. This happens right after I hit Run Soft.
Forum: Rust Trading 07/27/2020, 07:44
Replies: 3,339
Views: 435,719
Posted By bryanswaggbeast
Hi, I am getting BSOD when trying both with and...

Hi, I am getting BSOD when trying both with and without spoofer. Any solutions?
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.