Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Exenu
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/01/2025, 15:05
Replies: 5
Views: 2,251
Posted By Exenu
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/27/2025, 14:35
Replies: 2
Views: 433
Posted By Exenu
https://www.doserverlistings.com/

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/27/2024, 23:59
Replies: 5
Views: 2,251
Posted By Exenu
Hi, You need to verify your email if you're...

Hi,

You need to verify your email if you're registering with email, please check your junk folder.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/12/2024, 13:25
Replies: 5
Views: 2,251
Posted By Exenu
Darkorbit Private Servers - List your Server

Hi People,

Wanting to play a DarkOrbit Private Server, I did not realise it would be a pain searching for one.

So I decided to create a Darkorbit listing website, where owners can submit their...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2024, 22:05
Replies: 8
Views: 1,632
Posted By Exenu
I believe the bots run a headless client; as in...

I believe the bots run a headless client; as in instead of running the main.swf, their bot just sends the packets to the game server to do x y z.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/01/2022, 19:46
Replies: 37
Views: 4,492
Posted By Exenu
From my experience so far building an emulator...

From my experience so far building an emulator and a CMS with it:

It's a lot of work to build - You have to build the infrastructure and then the business logic - and building the infrastructure...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/09/2022, 19:56
Replies: 5
Views: 1,274
Posted By Exenu
Awesome! I will use this client as part of...

Awesome!

I will use this client as part of my emulator and CMS.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2022, 23:07
Replies: 15
Views: 4,735
Posted By Exenu
Yes I'm back at full swing on the project. ...

Yes I'm back at full swing on the project.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]





That's the purpose of a singleton. To create a single instance and manage its lifetime for you.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/19/2021, 18:23
Replies: 15
Views: 4,735
Posted By Exenu
Namespaces are a good standard to section your...

Namespaces are a good standard to section your code, and also a great way to offer usability.

The core and game are separated from each other, as I use the core for my other emulator for other...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/15/2021, 22:02
Replies: 15
Views: 4,735
Posted By Exenu
This is still being worked on. Currently...

This is still being worked on.

Currently working on the CMS.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/05/2021, 01:59
Replies: 15
Views: 4,735
Posted By Exenu
I hope not. My intention is to not create a...

I hope not. My intention is to not create a server for my self, but should someone does use the emulator, hopefully they keep the credits !
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/31/2021, 03:06
Replies: 15
Views: 4,735
Posted By Exenu
[Emulator/C++] Emulating Darkorbit Classic [WIP]

Hi everyone,

I've been developing an emulator the classic version of DarkOrbit (before the new client) for around a year now.

The Emulator will be precisely emulating the 2008/2009 era.

I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/24/2019, 22:05
Replies: 17
Views: 4,207
Posted By Exenu
Should anyone use the source to open a server to...

Should anyone use the source to open a server to make what ever they please - you have my support.

The source is open source can be used by anyone for what ever means.

In terms of the SWF -...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/24/2019, 20:44
Replies: 17
Views: 4,207
Posted By Exenu
It would help me a lot if we can get someone to...

It would help me a lot if we can get someone to build a CMS for the server. There are a few parts which prevents me from implementing without a cms.
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/16/2019, 18:19
Replies: 17
Views: 4,207
Posted By Exenu
There is no overhead when you're moving the ptr....

There is no overhead when you're moving the ptr. How-ever there is overhead at allocation. In my opinion, if you're using unique_ptr and then just moving it across function to function - you're using...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/16/2019, 08:32
Replies: 17
Views: 4,207
Posted By Exenu
Hi, the pointer is deleted at: ...

Hi, the pointer is deleted at:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

There's no reason to use smart pointers in this case, as I know...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/08/2019, 20:12
Replies: 17
Views: 4,207
Posted By Exenu
I will take a look at your source, thank you for...

I will take a look at your source, thank you for sharing!

I work with C++ on a daily-basis; it feels more natural for me to code in other than C# etc...

OpenSSL is apart of my server-side core...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2019, 19:22
Replies: 17
Views: 4,207
Posted By Exenu
[Emulator/C++] Emulating Darkorbit Classic [WIP]

Hi everyone,

I've been developing an emulator the classic version of DarkOrbit (before the new client) for around a month.

I won't bore you with the details on why I decided to emulate the...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.