Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lars_world
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/09/2026, 02:58
Replies: 7
Views: 5,374
Posted By lars_world
Run this powershell script while you are in eft....

Run this powershell script while you are in eft. Ez hourfarm

# Add-Type to use the SendKeys method
Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms

# Initial delay of 15 seconds (after script...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 03/05/2026, 14:58
Replies: 22
Views: 1,930
Posted By lars_world
This is literally the free lone public build,...

This is literally the free lone public build, just with small changes.
Its like 95% the same and you charge so much for it???
Lmaooooo
Forum: Deadlock Trading 01/21/2026, 07:14
Replies: 0
Views: 203
Posted By lars_world
Deadlock - Vac / BE / EAC 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/21/2026, 07:13
Replies: 0
Views: 144
Posted By lars_world
DayZ - BE / EAC 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 01/21/2026, 07:13
Replies: 0
Views: 194
Posted By lars_world
FiveM - 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/21/2026, 07:10
Replies: 1
Views: 197
Posted By lars_world
CS - VAC / BE / EAC 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/19/2026, 20:33
Replies: 0
Views: 234
Posted By lars_world
Apex - BE / EAC 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/19/2026, 07:13
Replies: 0
Views: 263
Posted By lars_world
EFT - BE / EAC 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: Rust Trading 01/19/2026, 07:10
Replies: 0
Views: 247
Posted By lars_world
Rust - BE / EAC 75t DMA Firmware

Only 75T based cards!
I make all the firmware I sell myself!
For a small charge of +5€ I will record the process of me making the firmware
to proof to you it really is handmade by me.

Pricing...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 10/28/2025, 15:30
Replies: 11
Views: 901
Posted By lars_world
You can get full access eu accounts on...

You can get full access eu accounts on lzt.market, Id assume they get refunded via bsg support pretty quick but for testing they are enough and are around 10€
Forum: General Coding 10/17/2025, 17:45
Replies: 0
Views: 787
Posted By lars_world
Which device to emulate for BattlEye DMA FW

Hello everyone, I gathered a lot of knowledge about creating your own dma fw and I want to fully emulate a device (attributes, config space, ip blocks, pcie parameters, bar / memory mapping, power...
Forum: DayZ 03/15/2025, 19:56
Replies: 142
Views: 43,065
Posted By lars_world
Is there a way to know which servers are using...

Is there a way to know which servers are using CFTools?
Forum: DayZ 03/13/2025, 10:52
Replies: 2
Views: 657
Posted By lars_world
g2g 12€

g2g
12€
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/13/2019, 15:41
Replies: 0
Views: 201
Posted By lars_world
OG Fortnite Acc OG Skull / Raiders Revenge / Mako

Hallo ich verkaufe meinen Fortnite OG Account mit einem OG Skull, der Raiders Revenge Spitzhacke und dem Mako Gleiter.
Bild "unknown32fjdo.png" anzeigen....
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/13/2019, 15:10
Replies: 11
Views: 910
Posted By lars_world
Hey ich habe einen Account aus Season 2 Mit Black...

Hey ich habe einen Account aus Season 2 Mit Black Knight OG Skull Trooper Raiders Revenge Spitzhacke und Mako Gleiter bei Interesse einfach mal anschreiben
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.