Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Offtopus
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/17/2020, 15:12
Replies: 464
Views: 35,707
Posted By Offtopus
What a great server - nostalgia hits hard. ...

What a great server - nostalgia hits hard.

Ign: Offtopus
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/06/2019, 08:17
Replies: 1,262
Views: 113,573
Posted By Offtopus
Amazing time on this server so far, really a...

Amazing time on this server so far, really a Play2win experience with an oldschool gameplay feel to it. GM team has been very responsive to the community and actively manages/secures the server to...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2019, 20:21
Replies: 1,262
Views: 113,573
Posted By Offtopus
I respect your decision and I'll be in. BUT...

I respect your decision and I'll be in.

BUT InZiDeR you work, we work/study. We can't be here every 30minutes or few hours to fill captcha. Please consider that.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2019, 16:15
Replies: 1,262
Views: 113,573
Posted By Offtopus
No need for your lies, now that InZiDeR is aware...

No need for your lies, now that InZiDeR is aware he can check all your logs and see how many other people have been there 24/7 getting powerleveled by Funky2 and Funky3, because personally every...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2019, 16:02
Replies: 1,262
Views: 113,573
Posted By Offtopus
Well now that the exploiters have been exposed I...

Well now that the exploiters have been exposed I think I need to show you this proof InZiDeR.

The top 6 chars listed above are the following:

Redman
Apeshit
Yakuza
FatDevil
Hashito...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2019, 13:43
Replies: 1,262
Views: 113,573
Posted By Offtopus
Thank you InZiDeR for everything you do for us...

Thank you InZiDeR for everything you do for us and Silkroad Community in general. It has been an amazing experience that has flashed me back to 2005-2008 days. I think re-opening and continuing is...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.