Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term

Discussion on JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2019, 16:05   #811

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
4. [STRIKE]The current Gold 'bug' has existed since the server beginning

What? how? I thought its just been possible because you can port from jg to dw via the old ferry.
Old 04/14/2019, 16:10   #812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offtopus View Post
Well now that the exploiters have been exposed I think I need to show you this proof @.

The top 6 chars listed above are the following:

Redman
Apeshit
Yakuza
FatDevil
Hashito
BlindOne

Now please refer to the screenshots below:

Everyone knows that Funky2 and Funky3 are Funky's goldbots. Is it a coincidence that these EXACT 6 chars are being powerleveled by Funky2 and Funky3?

Disgusting how he is talking about this server like he cares. He has been the main exploiter all along and he is sitting here acting like an honest player concerned about the server.

Above he states that during the early days afk trading was possible, in personal messages he admitted to me that he had made 150m+ in the early days of the server before captcha was introduced.

Now we have this teleport exploit and he is involved in it again seeing the screenshots I have provided proving that again it was him exploiting the server.

He has exploited the server for his personal gain multiple times both causing huge problems for you and the community, and he is being treated as your right hand man.

Ban the snake.

Funky2 and Funky3 are free power-leveling taxi's that are set on auto-invite 'non' apply-list to plvl noobies / anyone who walks past them. I appreciate the effort, but feel free to check any of those characters thoroughly through Database logs if they ever had ANY possible interaction/correlation to either of my 3 characters.
I understand you're still mad at me since you had to leave the guild (you also made sure to talk a lot of lies before you left), but such allegations like these are just cringe and pointless.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2019, 16:11   #813

I also think that wipe is 100% necessary in that case, however there is a one single negative impact of it. As long as I completely agree with wipe I also think it will harm people who lvled up "a bit" (which as we all know is not an easy thing here as the rates are low). Someone said about giving people who had high lvl (what lvl is high is a discussable thing) something extra to start when the wipe will happen. Thats a very good idea. Maybe some SP to have a better start than fresh people? Maybe some items (not sos ofc)? Ideas are up to you Inzider.
Old 04/14/2019, 16:15   #814

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Funky2 and Funky3 are free power-leveling taxi's that are set on auto-invite 'non' apply-list to plvl noobies / anyone who walks past them. I appreciate the effort, but feel free to check any of those characters thoroughly through Database logs if they ever had ANY possible interaction/correlation to either of my 3 characters.
I understand you're still mad at me since you had to leave the guild (you also made sure to talk a lot of lies before you left), but such allegations like these are just cringe and pointless.
No need for your lies, now that @ is aware he can check all your logs and see how many other people have been there 24/7 getting powerleveled by Funky2 and Funky3, because personally every time I passed there I never saw other IGN except these 6.

As regards to interaction, I'm sure you found a way that is not so obvious at first eye. We are not idiots.

I'm not angry at anything, I'm so happy that I left your guild and I created an amazing group of friends with Paranoia and Union, we took FW yesterday without cheating and I have nothing to tell you more.

I'm not even going to reply to the lies you have said above, I'll leave it all to the GM to deal with.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 16:17   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offtopus View Post
No need for your lies, now that @ is aware he can check all your logs and see how many other people have been there 24/7 getting powerleveled by Funky2 and Funky3, because personally every time I passed there I never saw other IGN except these 6.

I'm not angry at anything, I'm so happy that I left your guild and I created an amazing group of friends with Paranoia and Union, we took FW yesterday without cheating and I have nothing to tell you more.

I'm not even going to reply to the lies you have said above, I'll leave it all to the GM to deal with.
Perfect. I have nothing to hide or lie about.
I insist @ checks every possible log to the smallest detail ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2019, 16:26   #816

Interesting, weren't all those characters on the list irrelevant gear wise? Just proves the point gold has been useless for a long time (except for lucky stones & elixirs), the currency on the server is the number of proxy chars you use and that's a 100% fact. Assuming you know how to bot profitable (which most people probably don't to be fair).

Edit* I'm still confused how all you noobies take this server so serious, it's for old school fun stated from the beginning, I remember the first actual thread "hf botting your *** off" Trust me the bad players that complain about the economy will never get the best items anyway. The bigger underlying issue (for economy) is the fact that everyone can setup a few dollar proxy.
Old 04/14/2019, 17:07   #817

elite*gold: 250
I would prefer running the "old" server as it was.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 17:34   #818

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,005

show me your opinion,

Regards
Old 04/14/2019, 17:38   #819

consider opening the second server or if u wipe it with 80 cap and som sun items and do some advertising before.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 17:40   #820

yes. cap 80 would be much better
Old 04/14/2019, 17:50   #821

Received Thanks: 1,312
True let the 70 cap one like it is and open an oldschool 80 cap server, so people could choose where they want to play
Old 04/14/2019, 17:53   #822

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post

show me your opinion,

Regards
Do whatever you like but please make pc limit 1 or 2 dont make it ip limit. So many people using proxies
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2019, 18:00   #823

Opening a 2nd server will only delay the death of the old one.
Doesnt make sense at ALL.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2019, 18:02   #824

what u did there with Chocobo server is pure bullshit...im done....wipe or nothing from my own point of view
Old 04/14/2019, 18:19   #825

another proof that those 6 characters were Funky's.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread