Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MaKerS1993
Forum: Rust Trading 05/03/2020, 02:19
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully it will be...

Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully it will be back up until Thursday, would be nice to have it due to force wipe.
Forum: Rust Trading 04/30/2020, 21:43
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
when are you going to update the cheat? xd

when are you going to update the cheat? xd
Forum: Rust Trading 04/22/2020, 20:06
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
When will FP be updated with AMD graphics card...

When will FP be updated with AMD graphics card support?
Forum: Rust Trading 04/16/2020, 13:37
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
Hi Banek, is the cheat yet to be updated? Is it...

Hi Banek, is the cheat yet to be updated? Is it possible to provide an ETA for time today?
Forum: Rust Trading 04/09/2020, 22:09
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
So firstly, I have 3 PCs and I will give info...

So firstly, I have 3 PCs and I will give info regarding how many bans I got per PC:
#1 Nvidia gpu = 80+ hours for 1st ban (I deserved this ban). Second account no ban yet.
#2 Nvidia gpu= 80+ hours...
Forum: Rust Trading 04/09/2020, 21:52
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
I used amd_v2 option and got banned after 8 hours...

I used amd_v2 option and got banned after 8 hours of use. I will try with spoofer and see if it works, I thought amd_v2 included spoofer already.
Forum: Rust Trading 04/08/2020, 03:10
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
I was also banned on two accounts with 80+ hours,...

I was also banned on two accounts with 80+ hours, but I did some semi-raging (obv wh+always day+some aimbot) so I can only blame myself for those two accounts. The third I just used today and only...
Forum: Rust Trading 04/08/2020, 01:05
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
I have the same question, does amd_v2 mean that...

I have the same question, does amd_v2 mean that amd video card is now supported? Does it include a spoofer or not?
Forum: Rust Trading 04/03/2020, 02:26
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
They haven't said it's finished yet. Injecting...

They haven't said it's finished yet. Injecting now could be unsafe. Just wait until admin gives out update information.
Forum: Rust Trading 04/02/2020, 20:25
Replies: 3,339
Views: 437,427
Posted By MaKerS1993
please update asap, thanks for otherwise awesome...

please update asap, thanks for otherwise awesome cheat
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.