Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Torry66
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/02/2019, 19:34
Replies: 1
[Selling] 4Ancient eq/golds
Views: 397
Posted By Torry66
Lightbulb 4Ancient eq/golds

hi

I have 5651g
suglass stormblue
mirhur swimwear
hawaiian suit

offer me
sell only set!!
only paypal!
Forum: 4Story Trading 09/28/2019, 21:18
Replies: 0
[Selling] 4Ancient eq
Views: 465
Posted By Torry66
Forum: 4Story Trading 09/25/2019, 09:09
Replies: 0
[Selling] 4Ancient eq/golds
Views: 491
Posted By Torry66
4Ancient eq/golds

hi i have 5.8k golds


1kg for 60E

only paypal!!
wsp me discord: XANAX#1992
Forum: 4Story Trading 09/19/2019, 15:33
Replies: 0
[Selling] Gold/Items
Views: 364
Posted By Torry66
Gold/Items

4ancient
I have 3kg

items:
+22 sickle
+21 pauldron eq full opt
+21 cloak full opt

upps tincs arcane cloating and more
Forum: 4Story Trading 09/17/2019, 21:11
Replies: 0
[Selling] 4Ancient eq/golds
Views: 385
Posted By Torry66
4Ancient eq/golds

i have 3000g
1000g for 60E

+22 sickle
+21 pauldron eq full magic
+21 cloak
offer me


Only paypal!!
Forum: 4Story Trading 09/17/2019, 20:48
Replies: 0
[Selling] GOLD
Views: 370
Posted By Torry66
GOLD

das
Forum: 4Story 08/08/2019, 21:39
Replies: 5
Views: 872
Posted By Torry66
I'm scrambling in tclient and I can't find a...

I'm scrambling in tclient and I can't find a mistake.
server patch 3.9
Forum: 4Story 08/05/2019, 19:22
Replies: 5
Views: 872
Posted By Torry66
help me

I have a problem with the client. I have d3d9.dll enabled and people don't get it. when it d3d9.dll removes them they are going but with fps drops.

what the problem is and how it can be solved?
Forum: 4Story Trading 07/17/2019, 23:10
Replies: 0
Views: 248
Posted By Torry66
4story 23-24eq archer

Hi
I sell eq archer
23
23
24
23
23
I need only nice offer
Wsp me
Forum: 4Story 06/18/2019, 11:39
Replies: 0
Views: 594
Posted By Torry66
looking for c++ developer

we are looking for a c ++ developer who has 4 coded game coding experience.

who goes through the test server finds out all the bugs and for some cash will help us fix everything.

wsp me...
Forum: 4Story Trading 06/12/2019, 19:24
Replies: 4
[Selling] 4ancient item
Views: 575
Posted By Torry66
wtf?

wtf?
Forum: 4Story Trading 06/10/2019, 22:56
Replies: 4
[Selling] 4ancient item
Views: 575
Posted By Torry66
4ancient item

hi
I sell +24 pvp rod

I need only nice offer!
I dont go first!!
accept midleman

wsp me discord: XANAX
#1992
Forum: 4Story 06/06/2019, 23:12
Replies: 1
Views: 793
Posted By Torry66
4story Tclient.exe problem

hi i have a problem loading the game.
if I turn her on, this is the one
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

tclient was made from source.
I'd like to ask what the problem is. How to solve it?
what to edit
Forum: 4Story Trading 06/05/2019, 19:12
Replies: 0
Views: 618
Posted By Torry66
4story server files/source

Hi
Sell 3.4 files and source
sell 3.5 files and source full fix
sell 3.8 files and source full fix
sell 4.4 files and source
sell 5.0 files and source

Full fix only nice offer!
I don t go...
Forum: 4Story 06/05/2019, 14:34
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By Torry66
y don't loading https://ctrlv.cz/thtv ...

y

don't loading

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
change for win 7
I'll swap and do this
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 4Story 06/05/2019, 14:25
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By Torry66
4story Tclient.exe problem

Hello, I have a problem opening tclient.exe

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
next
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 4Story Trading 06/04/2019, 20:21
Replies: 0
[Selling] 4ancient items
Views: 406
Posted By Torry66
4ancient items

hi
Sell pvp xbow +24
pvp eq 20,21,20,20,20,20
skill set 41 hp 1670
take only nice offer
wsp me discord: XANAX#1992
Only paypal!!
Forum: 4Story Trading 06/04/2019, 20:16
Replies: 0
[Selling] 4story server
Views: 462
Posted By Torry66
Forum: 4Story Trading 05/30/2019, 18:30
Replies: 0
Views: 550
Posted By Torry66
SERVER 3.8 FILES and Source

hello i sell

4Story
server files 3.8
source is full fix


wsp me offer to discord: XANAX#1992
Forum: 4Story 05/16/2019, 20:03
Replies: 4
Views: 911
Posted By Torry66
port is okey https://ctrlv.cz/T8yh tlogin /...

port is okey
[Only registered and activated users can see links] tlogin / [Only registered and activated users can see links] tclient
odbc is okey
navicat/registry
is well configured
Forum: 4Story 05/16/2019, 11:47
Replies: 4
Views: 911
Posted By Torry66
Angry problem

when running the vps server and turning on the client. We'll see it for long-term logins loading.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What's the problem? and how to deal with it.
Forum: 4Story Trading 05/14/2019, 20:44
Replies: 0
[Selling] server files
Views: 482
Posted By Torry66
Arrow server files

HI
I sell 4story server files:
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.8
5.0
wps me me a discord: XANAX#1992
Forum: 4Story Trading 02/13/2019, 18:03
Replies: 3
Views: 623
Posted By Torry66
scamer!!

scamer!!
Forum: 4Story Trading 02/12/2019, 19:03
Replies: 0
[Buying] 4ancient items
Views: 415
Posted By Torry66
4ancient items

LF
+22 pvp rod
+20 eq mag
jewels 40intel 1500hp

i need more gold 1000g/25E
I pay only paypal
WSP ME:GOLD DIGGER#1992
Forum: 4Story Trading 02/03/2019, 20:38
Replies: 1
Views: 880
Posted By Torry66
Arrow 4ancient gold and .exe

Hi i have 1700G and Farm bot.
ONLY paypal.
WSP ME KAYNE#1992
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.