Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Obsidianz
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/17/2019, 04:22
Replies: 676
Views: 76,574
Posted By Obsidianz
NoChangeFTW is spot on. Glaive pretty much...

NoChangeFTW is spot on.

Glaive pretty much facerolls everybody in 1v1.
Soul Spear Destruction which is a little stronger than it needs to be imo 1167~1500 atk is a bit high.
Bleed on Windless...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/05/2019, 04:25
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
Yes, the server is dead. It dropped from, what,...

Yes, the server is dead. It dropped from, what, 1.4K to 300-500? P2W AF outside of SoC/SoS.



I left recently as well because of it. "WTS X item for Y amount of silk ONLY" is all you'll see.
I...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2018, 17:47
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
I agree, it's already like every other pserver...

I agree, it's already like every other pserver and it's out of control.

Want elixirs? You have to pay with silk.
Want stones? You have to pay with silk.
Want basic 3rd tier armor / weapons? You...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/10/2018, 18:51
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
The jeefo virus is not in this client or else...

The jeefo virus is not in this client or else this thread would be closed from all of the complaints, it infects everything and is incredibly obvious.

As mentioned send it to Woody so he can help...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/06/2018, 19:31
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
Now there's an old name. Last time I saw Phobia...

Now there's an old name. Last time I saw Phobia was back in ECSRO days.



Yes and no.

For now you can only make a CH char, once you are level 90 and when the event starts you can create an...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/05/2018, 03:44
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
I would too but it always kills the server...

I would too but it always kills the server because people always buy / sell for silk instead of gold. It makes jobbing and gold useless.



Yeah, it's always been bad. In DW with only 14 people...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/04/2018, 07:15
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
Hype bump! There isn't a FPS cap in...

Hype bump!



There isn't a FPS cap in SRO unless you have a third party program capping it or the monitor is set to 60Hz. After my super long break I also realized that SRO supports 21:9...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/03/2018, 04:40
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
You may be happy with the news I have. I have...

You may be happy with the news I have. I have figured out what is causing the low weapon stat issue. It's the dyes, with all colors.

To be sure I logged into 3 of my characters on different...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/02/2018, 05:07
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
Depends on your system and resolution. I run...

Depends on your system and resolution. I run 2560x1080 @ 144Hz, it's been great so far. Most games run on high / ultra and stay around 144 FPS.

Well, the weapon stat bug happened again somehow. It...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/30/2018, 23:55
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
These are probably known minor bugs but I don't...

These are probably known minor bugs but I don't seem them posted on here...

-Grass Walk Speed buff is disappearing when teleporting or closing the game, but it will stay on after death.
-Soul...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/30/2018, 17:40
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
Yes, I tried to replicate the issue but it did...

Yes, I tried to replicate the issue but it did not occur.

The only things I had done to the sword other than alchemy was change the degree look with the scrolls and try some dyes on it. I've used...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/29/2018, 22:02
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
None that I have seen on their FB or any other...

None that I have seen on their FB or any other changelogs.


I came across an interesting bug, I didn't notice it until I tried my +9 sword and realized I was doing less damage.

+7's mag att:...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/25/2018, 03:05
Replies: 375
Views: 43,659
Posted By Obsidianz
I'll give the actual launch a try after taking a...

I'll give the actual launch a try after taking a break from SRO for nearly a decade.(hence the new account) So far the beta is running smooth and the PvP balance is decent but it seems Force and...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.