Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rubyyy
Forum: Dead by Daylight Trading 11/24/2020, 17:09
Replies: 1
Views: 794
Posted By Rubyyy
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 11/24/2020, 17:05
Replies: 1
Views: 320
Posted By Rubyyy
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 11/24/2020, 17:00
Replies: 1
Views: 291
Posted By Rubyyy
Forum: Artist Trading 11/24/2020, 16:58
Replies: 6
Views: 366
Posted By Rubyyy
Thank you everyone who offered their services,...

Thank you everyone who offered their services, I've found someone to do both the frontend and the design.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/24/2020, 16:24
Replies: 5
Views: 427
Posted By Rubyyy
inbox is full friend

inbox is full friend
Forum: Say Hello 11/24/2020, 16:21
Replies: 6
Views: 320
Posted By Rubyyy
Thank you very much, looking forward to it

Thank you very much, looking forward to it
Forum: Valorant 11/24/2020, 02:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,292
Posted By Rubyyy
No they do not.

No they do not.
Forum: Consoles 11/24/2020, 00:57
Replies: 45
Views: 7,656
Posted By Rubyyy
Not yet, not worth the price atm, maybe later...

Not yet, not worth the price atm, maybe later after the price cools down a bit.
Forum: Say Hello 11/24/2020, 00:53
Replies: 6
Views: 320
Posted By Rubyyy
Thank you very much, love your profile picture :)

Thank you very much, love your profile picture :)
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 11/24/2020, 00:52
Replies: 6
Views: 4,395
Posted By Rubyyy
People still dont know how to manage waves in...

People still dont know how to manage waves in 2020, its is really astonishing.
Forum: Steam Trading 11/24/2020, 00:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,793
Posted By Rubyyy
Hello, I am interested and will PM you. Also you...

Hello, I am interested and will PM you. Also you are not allowed to bump posts that way, use the bump button
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/24/2020, 00:31
Replies: 2
Views: 279
Posted By Rubyyy
kind of expensive just for a prestige tbh.

kind of expensive just for a prestige tbh.
Forum: ArmA 11/23/2020, 23:57
Replies: 4
Views: 2,086
Posted By Rubyyy
Any private, paid, but kind of unknown VPN works,...

Any private, paid, but kind of unknown VPN works, especially if you select less used Regions
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 11/23/2020, 23:55
Replies: 10
Views: 2,702
Posted By Rubyyy
Never heard of them in any community ever.

Never heard of them in any community ever.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/23/2020, 23:54
Replies: 1
Views: 547
Posted By Rubyyy
good luck with your sales my man.

good luck with your sales my man.
Forum: Artist Trading 11/23/2020, 23:48
Replies: 6
Views: 366
Posted By Rubyyy
I'll try contacting him, thank you. Still looking...

I'll try contacting him, thank you. Still looking for more offers tho
Forum: Valorant 11/23/2020, 23:47
Replies: 4,799
Views: 1,323,578
Posted By Rubyyy
This is a great idea and a wonderful list, after...

This is a great idea and a wonderful list, after I update my Valorant I hope I will be able to be added to this list. Lets see.
Forum: Main 11/23/2020, 23:43
Replies: 3
Views: 536
Posted By Rubyyy
You can edit your signature in your control panel

You can edit your signature in your control panel
Forum: Say Hello 11/23/2020, 23:41
Replies: 6
Views: 320
Posted By Rubyyy
Hello everyone.

I have recently joined after a friend informed me that this forum would be a nice way to boost my cheat sales. I am looking forward to trading with all the users on here, nice to meet you all.
Forum: Off Topic 11/23/2020, 23:34
Replies: 15,998
Views: 1,221,092
Posted By Rubyyy
I wish you luck on your journey friend, you are a...

I wish you luck on your journey friend, you are a very brave and dedicated person.
Forum: Anime & Manga 11/23/2020, 23:19
Replies: 26
Views: 6,059
Posted By Rubyyy
Dofflamingo for sure

Dofflamingo for sure
Forum: Technical Support 11/23/2020, 23:17
Replies: 1
Views: 421
Posted By Rubyyy
Dual Monitor, one is 144hz other is 60hz, when playing Youtube on 60hz, 144hz locks.

When I play youtube on the 60hz one, my 144hz monitor starts displaying the games on locked 60 FPS and is really choppy. I tried pretty much everything I can get my hands on.


My GPU is RTX 2060.
Forum: Tutorials 11/23/2020, 23:14
Replies: 14
Views: 3,045
Posted By Rubyyy
This makes sense in theory, will try later,...

This makes sense in theory, will try later, appreciated.
Forum: Artist Trading 11/23/2020, 23:12
Replies: 6
Views: 366
Posted By Rubyyy
Looking for artists to help with the design of my website.

My cheat website recently shutdown so Im looking to redesign it right before opening. I need asset images, icons etc. all custom designed. Feel free to contact me with examples of your work.

I...
Forum: Instagram Trading 11/23/2020, 23:05
Replies: 3
Views: 659
Posted By Rubyyy
10k for 60 aint worth it unless its real, active...

10k for 60 aint worth it unless its real, active af followers
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.