Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CPTmoklo
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/23/2018, 06:44
Replies: 5
Views: 776
Posted By CPTmoklo
lol. u are the one who tried to scam me. You are...

lol. u are the one who tried to scam me. You are just upset it didn't happen. =P
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/22/2018, 00:59
Replies: 5
Views: 776
Posted By CPTmoklo
BUYING ACCNT PWI ETHERBLADE

Buying Account PWI ETHERBLADE

WTB account in PWI etherblade... preferably barb , seek, wiz, psychic or sin.
other class may do but prioritize my interest.
Payment is made via western union....
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/21/2018, 12:55
Replies: 1
Views: 519
Posted By CPTmoklo
Interested but I only did western union as mode...

Interested but I only did western union as mode of payment. in that way it is fair for u and me. I will transfer the money first and show you the receipt. We skype upon claiming and i give u the code...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/21/2018, 12:48
Replies: 2
Views: 2,004
Posted By CPTmoklo
Interested but I only did western union as mode...

Interested but I only did western union as mode of payment. in that way it is fair for u and me. I will transfer the money first and show you the receipt. We skype upon claiming and i give u the code...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/21/2018, 06:23
Replies: 6
Views: 785
Posted By CPTmoklo
Scammer his character game in PWI etherblade...

Scammer his character game in PWI etherblade server is MajimBooo and alt is Sultao
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/20/2018, 05:59
Replies: 0
Views: 450
Posted By CPTmoklo
Buying Account PWI ETHERBLADE

WTB account in PWI etherblade... preferably barb , seek, wiz, psychic or sin.
other class may do but prioritize my interest.
Payment is made via western union. Don't worry I will send money first...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/17/2018, 10:01
Replies: 6
Views: 785
Posted By CPTmoklo
hello, I have sent you an email. I am interested...

hello, I have sent you an email. I am interested to buy your account. Pls reply ty
Forum: Perfect World Trading 10/13/2018, 06:53
Replies: 8
Views: 597
Posted By CPTmoklo
Hi I am very interested to buy. How do we start...

Hi I am very interested to buy. How do we start the deal? and if paying is via western how do we trade?

waiting for your reply. thnx
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.