Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING ACCNT PWI ETHERBLADE

Discussion on BUYING ACCNT PWI ETHERBLADE within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING ACCNT PWI ETHERBLADE

Buying Account PWI ETHERBLADE

WTB account in PWI etherblade... preferably barb , seek, wiz, psychic or sin.
other class may do but prioritize my interest.
Payment is made via western union. Don't worry I will send money first and show you the receipt that I send the money. But you won't be getting the code yet. To discuss more message me.

Only serious seller please.

Pm me here or send me your details to contact.

Thank you.
Old 10/22/2018, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Selling Account, Got Full G16 Seeker with +10 weap along with cleric g16 and +10 weap. You can reply here or it will be best to mail me.
Serious Buyer Please.

Mail Id-
Old 10/23/2018, 04:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer can confirm
Old 10/23/2018, 06:44   #4

lol. u are the one who tried to scam me. You are just upset it didn't happen. =P
Old 10/24/2018, 09:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer confirmed. He say's he is from NZ yet his IP is being tracked in Assam. Admin please remove this fake profiles from this side. Thanks. Happy Trading *******.
Old 03/28/2019, 06:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

R9s3 seeker im selling on etherblade. I can show you the account.