Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Leaf6
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/08/2020, 06:51
Replies: 125
Views: 46,530
Posted By Leaf6
I've been through about 5 other providers for...

I've been through about 5 other providers for Apex Legends, and this is by far the best one. Setting it up is pain-free as you're given clear and concise instructions on how to use it. The in-game...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/06/2019, 04:08
Replies: 143
Views: 21,180
Posted By Leaf6
Joined the discord this morning to get a general...

Joined the discord this morning to get a general feel of what the current users think of the product, and the seller sent me a DM before I even got to finish reading the announcements. Very...
Forum: Apex Legends 03/05/2019, 05:43
Replies: 127
Views: 35,199
Posted By Leaf6
Sorry, that's something I can't help you with.

Sorry, that's something I can't help you with.
Forum: Apex Legends 03/05/2019, 05:24
Replies: 127
Views: 35,199
Posted By Leaf6
I understand how frustrating it is to have to...

I understand how frustrating it is to have to wait longer than expected, and I imagine it's worse for you because you've been waiting much longer than I had. I had doubts of my own, too, but now that...
Forum: Apex Legends 03/05/2019, 05:04
Replies: 127
Views: 35,199
Posted By Leaf6
Less than 48 hours since payment. Your mileage...

Less than 48 hours since payment. Your mileage may vary, as far as I can tell they are trying to solve logistics issues caused by increased demand.
Forum: Apex Legends 03/05/2019, 03:49
Replies: 127
Views: 35,199
Posted By Leaf6
I was honestly skeptical at first, mainly due to...

I was honestly skeptical at first, mainly due to the lack of (or, rather, not readily available) information regarding the cheat itself, and also the people who expressed their concerns about the...
Forum: Apex Legends 03/03/2019, 23:51
Replies: 127
Views: 35,199
Posted By Leaf6
Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant when you...

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant when you said "from here"
Forum: Apex Legends 03/03/2019, 23:40
Replies: 127
Views: 35,199
Posted By Leaf6
removed

removed
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/24/2019, 21:30
Replies: 117
Views: 44,394
Posted By Leaf6
I opted for a lifetime subscription. The seller...

I opted for a lifetime subscription. The seller was very responsive, and addressed all of my questions clearly. I requested a modification to the script, and it was implemented exactly as expected....
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 06/26/2018, 10:38
Replies: 1,017
Views: 234,953
Posted By Leaf6
I purchased IZI after the new security feature...

I purchased IZI after the new security feature was implemented and used it for the past two days. Reading through the chat in Discord, it seems like people were compensated for the downtime. The...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.