Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: randiel1
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 05/20/2018, 01:24
Replies: 8
Views: 2,755
Posted By randiel1
Post NosErenia p-server NosTale

Hello ! , join us to this server of nostale, discord channel: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Info Server:

Exp x40.
Gold x30
FairyExp x100
Quest 85%
Raids 95%
Icebreaker 98%
Forum: Nostale 05/09/2018, 23:36
Replies: 2
Views: 853
Posted By randiel1
#close

#close
Forum: Nostale 05/08/2018, 19:53
Replies: 3
Views: 892
Posted By randiel1
Post I have reviewed the database and the connection...

I have reviewed the database and the connection very well, I use the "CMS NosMagic" page, and the videos on how to install it do not explain well -.- ...
Forum: Nostale 05/08/2018, 07:31
Replies: 3
Views: 892
Posted By randiel1
Arrow OpenNos Register page (Error)

Hi, im using a website of opennos to register accounts. But i dont cant create account for the next error: Connection Failed to Database , please be patient ! . Im using xampp 7.2.5 and php 7.2.5.
Forum: Nostale 05/08/2018, 04:03
Replies: 0
Views: 2,273
Posted By randiel1
Post Opennos Raids,Time-Space, quest and RaidBox

Hello, I have some questions: In the database I read that what is contained in the Raid.xml folder is entered in "Script" but that "Script" is obtained in the ScriptedInstance table and that is from...
Forum: Nostale 05/06/2018, 23:28
Replies: 2
Views: 853
Posted By randiel1
Post [OpenNos] Problem with Shop - Vendor

Hello, i have a problem, i already created a vendor/shop of items, but when i want to buy, it is not bought, only the item and the price go out, but it does not come out "Bought" Or the green letters...
Forum: Nostale 05/06/2018, 07:14
Replies: 4
Views: 2,220
Posted By randiel1
Arrow [OpenNos] Register?

Any registration page or application to create OpenNos accounts? I have xampp 7.
Forum: Nostale 05/04/2018, 22:04
Replies: 4
Views: 1,422
Posted By randiel1
I have other problem, I already wrote the...

I have other problem, I already wrote the update-database now I get this error The column name 'ItemVNum' does not exist in the target view or table.
Forum: Nostale 05/04/2018, 19:09
Replies: 4
Views: 1,422
Posted By randiel1
Amm how to update the nuget package?

Amm how to update the nuget package?
Forum: Nostale 05/04/2018, 08:00
Replies: 4
Views: 1,422
Posted By randiel1
Arrow [OpenNos] ¿How to select the project OpenNos.DAL.EF?

Hello, I have a problem with my visual studio 2017, it turns out that to be able to give the update-database command I must have the project OpenNos.DAL.EF But the thing is that in my visual studio...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.