Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Nostale
You last visited: Today at 06:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[OpenNos] Problem with Shop - Vendor

Discussion on [OpenNos] Problem with Shop - Vendor within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Post [OpenNos] Problem with Shop - Vendor

Hello, i have a problem, i already created a vendor/shop of items, but when i want to buy, it is not bought, only the item and the price go out, but it does not come out "Bought" Or the green letters as it always comes out ... Am I doing something wrong? If so, could someone explain? please.
randiel1 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
I have the same problem, I can buy things from shops in NosVille, but not from shops in my map..
mare31xxl is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
#close
randiel1 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[OpenNos] ¿How to select the project OpenNos.DAL.EF?
05/04/2018 - Nostale - 4 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with my visual studio 2017, it turns out that to be able to give the update-database command I must have the project OpenNos.DAL.EF But the thing is that in my visual studio there is no option to select the project ... I need help!:D:D
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
Vendor Simulation (IG Shop)
02/24/2014 - Fiesta Online - 14 Replies
-



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.