Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr.Sama
Forum: 4Story 12/27/2020, 20:12
Replies: 8
Views: 879
Posted By Mr.Sama
for 50$ i can sell u this site

for 50$ i can sell u this site
Forum: 4Story 03/17/2020, 19:10
Replies: 21
Views: 2,542
Posted By Mr.Sama
Auf derion

Auf derion
Forum: 4Story Trading 03/17/2020, 19:08
Replies: 0
Views: 370
Posted By Mr.Sama
Tausche 27 48 25 Crit 23 Speed armi

Tausche meine armi +27 mit 25 crit und 23 speed auf S2 gegen mage eq
Forum: 4Story Trading 03/16/2020, 10:37
Replies: 0
Views: 269
Posted By Mr.Sama
Suche Rute +27/28

Suche eine gute Rute auf S2 ab +27/28

Zahle 450-700€ per PayPal
Forum: 4Story 03/01/2020, 13:02
Replies: 6
Views: 1,042
Posted By Mr.Sama
What a nonsense, it is logical that nobody gives...

What a nonsense, it is logical that nobody gives you his files, you just tried to steal files and not anyone your money. furthermore if you want someone to finance the project you don't need access...
Forum: 4Story 01/31/2020, 20:47
Replies: 34
Views: 8,038
Posted By Mr.Sama
That is Finn aka Kevin. He thinks he can make...

That is Finn aka Kevin. He thinks he can make money with stuff from others
Forum: 4Story 01/27/2020, 18:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,349
Posted By Mr.Sama
Yes, if there is no public tool for it it is...

Yes, if there is no public tool for it it is crap. I didn't want to invest money again now. But what is the cost of the tool?
Forum: 4Story 01/27/2020, 17:55
Replies: 6
Views: 1,349
Posted By Mr.Sama
Is there an editor for this too?

Is there an editor for this too?
Forum: 4Story 01/27/2020, 17:30
Replies: 6
Views: 1,349
Posted By Mr.Sama
I know that but somewhere you have to be able to...

I know that but somewhere you have to be able to change the icon.
Forum: 4Story 01/27/2020, 13:28
Replies: 6
Views: 1,349
Posted By Mr.Sama
How i can find all Items in the Source code?

How i can find all Items in the Source code?
Forum: 4Story 01/27/2020, 13:16
Replies: 11
Views: 1,886
Posted By Mr.Sama
Don't work for me :/

Don't work for me :/
Forum: 4Story 01/22/2020, 19:14
Replies: 3
Views: 509
Posted By Mr.Sama
What should I compile please?

What should I compile please?
Forum: 4Story 01/22/2020, 18:32
Replies: 3
Views: 509
Posted By Mr.Sama
Problem with login via the launcher

Hey I have the following problem I have the Public Araz files now I have the problem that I can not log in via the launcher he does not connect to the server does anyone know why?
Forum: 4Story 01/16/2020, 12:44
Replies: 0
Views: 474
Posted By Mr.Sama
I am looking for people for a 4Story Server project

Hi Guys,

I am looking for people who are interested in a 4Story Server project

I want to create a server, I have a lot of ideas, but I lack the knowledge to implement it.

What do you get...
Forum: Coders Trading 01/14/2020, 00:26
Replies: 1
Views: 355
Posted By Mr.Sama
Suche ein Developer der sich sehr gut mit c++ auskennt

Guten Tag,

Ich binnderzeit auf der suche nach ein Developer, da ich mich damit einfach nicht so gut auskenne.

Ich habe folgendes Problem:

Ich kann auf mein Server nicht mehr "Laggfrei"...
Forum: 4Story 01/11/2020, 16:40
Replies: 34
Views: 8,038
Posted By Mr.Sama
Hat das noch jemand?

Hat das noch jemand?
Forum: 4Story 01/09/2020, 16:35
Replies: 9
Views: 2,167
Posted By Mr.Sama
Someone WHO can Help? I pay for help

Someone WHO can Help? I pay for help
Forum: 4Story 01/09/2020, 12:01
Replies: 17
Views: 6,635
Posted By Mr.Sama
Pyro4s is a pvp Server

Pyro4s is a pvp Server
Forum: 4Story 01/09/2020, 11:59
Replies: 9
Views: 2,167
Posted By Mr.Sama
I dont can find this Code in source...

I dont can find this Code in source...
Forum: 4Story 11/15/2019, 22:48
Replies: 10
Views: 955
Posted By Mr.Sama
Good try my friend ...

Good try my friend

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 4Story 11/15/2019, 22:41
Replies: 10
Views: 955
Posted By Mr.Sama
What are you talking about because you think I...

What are you talking about because you think I give someone just 5,000 euros and then he does not even have the fix? We all know that the 4S scene is just scammer
Forum: 4Story 11/15/2019, 22:31
Replies: 10
Views: 955
Posted By Mr.Sama
Keine Ahnung wenn ich auf der Seite gehe bleibt...

Keine Ahnung wenn ich auf der Seite gehe bleibt alles weiß.
Forum: 4Story 11/15/2019, 22:05
Replies: 10
Views: 955
Posted By Mr.Sama
don't work

don't work
Forum: 4Story 11/15/2019, 21:44
Replies: 10
Views: 955
Posted By Mr.Sama
Suche Windows 10 Fix

Suche Windows Fix Zahle bis zu 5.000€ Only PayPal es brauch sich auch keiner melden ohne das er es vorzeigen kann.

am besten in Skype oder discord adden
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/26/2019, 17:33
Replies: 4
Views: 780
Posted By Mr.Sama
48

48
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.