Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MrMonsterXZY
Forum: 9Dragons 01/25/2020, 12:52
Replies: 878
Views: 140,363
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Just don't bother with Martin the Drunk...

Just don't bother with Martin the Drunk Keyboardwarrior. He is the type of person who ask's for proof and when proof is presented he would say that it wasn't him ,than change subject to other stuff ...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/24/2020, 21:55
Replies: 878
Views: 140,363
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
"in a joint effort to bring you a retail-like...

"in a joint effort to bring you a retail-like 9Dragons experience PLAYABLE for anybody !"
Better said, 9dragons experience where "friends" get free items and where people who don't agree with you...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/24/2020, 21:37
Replies: 878
Views: 140,363
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Damn, you wrote all that to prove your point.......

Damn, you wrote all that to prove your point.... But every time you talk about security you get f*ked .Security this security that but every damn time your server gets hacked by everyone . So I don't...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/28/2019, 20:15
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Probably its fixed. The problem is that your guys...

Probably its fixed. The problem is that your guys fail to admit your f*k ups and if you don't like something you just ban or try to spread lies like Martin trying to tell people I stole things from...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/28/2019, 17:43
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Let me help ya out with another point of view ...

Let me help ya out with another point of view
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 16:48
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
(I don't play 9ds not defending them) But atleast...

(I don't play 9ds not defending them) But atleast they don't have gm/staff who gives out free items because they are drunk or youre friends with him :)
or the gm's spawns op shit on his main play...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 02:44
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Lmao all you can do is Lie and hide yourself...

Lmao all you can do is Lie and hide yourself behind insults old fart and belive it or not its my main ElitPvpers account .I just don't waste my time on forums like your old ass since you got nothing...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 02:21
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Certainly you're the one looks bad,you're the one...

Certainly you're the one looks bad,you're the one who should be profesionall,but looks like calling people cheaters or scammers or spreading lies or shits like that to take away attencion from the...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 01:55
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Mate , I think you're just inventing thins...

Mate , I think you're just inventing thins already,this is my only Epvpers account and second you're just a low fart who Doesn't know shit about besides booze and 9dragons ,get a life and stop...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 01:32
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
You really think I care about your shitty 3rd...

You really think I care about your shitty 3rd party server or about 9ds ? Its an attack towards your low shitty drunk life who is giving away free shit to everyone you like ruining everyones...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 01:13
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Sadly you can ask everyone from my friend...

Sadly you can ask everyone from my friend list,league members I never stole anything from anyone,those items are from your drunk ass ;) don't spread lies about me,while everyone knows what you did...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2019, 00:44
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
Damn,this tenge causing trouble .... I can take...

Damn,this tenge causing trouble .... I can take care of him if you give me free op items.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I'll give ya a bottle of...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/31/2019, 19:24
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
I never played on ZeroN nor PA sooo .. Idk what...

I never played on ZeroN nor PA sooo .. Idk what you're talking about ,but if you want some fame sure you can say that .
Forum: 9Dragons 01/01/2019, 17:25
Replies: 456
Views: 91,234
Posted By MrMonsterXZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGlm5JRUV4o&t=196s...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ... just the basic stuff's .
I got more but yeah this speaks for its self
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.