Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PadoBoost
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/19/2018, 07:23
Replies: 2
Views: 4,727
Posted By PadoBoost
START OF SEASON 8 25% OFF ALL ORDERS! ...

START OF SEASON 8 25% OFF ALL ORDERS!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/11/2018, 05:27
Replies: 2
Views: 4,727
Posted By PadoBoost
Lightbulb ⭐PADOBOOST.COM #1 Elo Boosting Service✔️|All Servers✔️|#1 Rank Challenger✔️|⭐

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Off Topic 01/09/2018, 01:22
Replies: 67
Views: 4,717
Posted By PadoBoost
This started from me saying that Ronaldo is more...

This started from me saying that Ronaldo is more interesting to watch :')

The only fanboys here is you and Dannyboy :)
Forum: Off Topic 01/08/2018, 23:40
Replies: 67
Views: 4,717
Posted By PadoBoost
I don't know, maybe because it's your avatar?...

I don't know, maybe because it's your avatar? Retard confirmed. I'm sure you're telling me this based on your own insecurities.
You must watch Hentai a lot for you to mention it to me :]
So...
Forum: Artist Trading 01/08/2018, 15:44
Replies: 127
Views: 28,969
Posted By PadoBoost
Forgot to leave a vouch my bad :P This...

Forgot to leave a vouch my bad :P

This designer will deliver super high-quality designs at a super cheap price!
10/10 Recommend for others
Forum: Off Topic 01/08/2018, 06:58
Replies: 67
Views: 4,717
Posted By PadoBoost
I think you may be slightly retarded. Comparing...

I think you may be slightly retarded.
Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is nothing like comparing RM FC to Arsenal FC. Your logic very bad XD

Ronaldo has more career goals (624 to 587), international...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/07/2018, 00:46
Replies: 2
Views: 483
Posted By PadoBoost
Cheers, added.

Cheers, added.
Forum: Say Hello 01/05/2018, 21:01
Replies: 7
Views: 339
Posted By PadoBoost
Cheers guys :P

Cheers guys :P
Forum: Off Topic 01/05/2018, 21:01
Replies: 67
Views: 4,717
Posted By PadoBoost
Learn to respect others opinions :) Your...

Learn to respect others opinions :)
Your opinion is only a matter of perspective.
Forum: Off Topic 01/03/2018, 19:08
Replies: 67
Views: 4,717
Posted By PadoBoost
Ronaldo more interesting to watch XD

Ronaldo more interesting to watch XD
Forum: Artist Showcase 01/03/2018, 19:06
Replies: 79
Views: 19,382
Posted By PadoBoost
Looks really nice, great job :D

Looks really nice, great job :D
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/03/2018, 19:04
Replies: 10
Views: 2,495
Posted By PadoBoost
Unless you want your account banned fast, I...

Unless you want your account banned fast, I recommend purchasing private hacks because of the low userbase.

But private hacks currently are extremely expensive.
Forum: Say Hello 01/03/2018, 19:01
Replies: 7
Views: 339
Posted By PadoBoost
Talking PadoBoost introduction

Hi guys, I've decided to register to become part of this huge community.

I am here to offer my League of Legends Elo Boosting services here :)

I hope to stay active here for a long time :)
...
Forum: League of Legends 01/03/2018, 18:55
Replies: 5
Views: 1,671
Posted By PadoBoost
99% of unofficial sites are phishing sites. For...

99% of unofficial sites are phishing sites. For the intention of stealing your LoL account information and selling them off in the black market OR to maliciously abuse it like gifting.
Forum: League of Legends 01/03/2018, 18:52
Replies: 19
Views: 1,898
Posted By PadoBoost
I've used him for a different game and succeeded....

I've used him for a different game and succeeded. I'm sure there have been cases where they unban you for LoL.
Forum: League of Legends 01/03/2018, 18:51
Replies: 21
Views: 2,206
Posted By PadoBoost
Bans for MMR Boosting is all manually done by...

Bans for MMR Boosting is all manually done by Riot staff and is a pretty rare occurrence.
Forum: League of Legends 01/03/2018, 18:50
Replies: 8
Views: 973
Posted By PadoBoost
If its really him then he definitely needs some...

If its really him then he definitely needs some priorities to be adjusted.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/03/2018, 18:33
Replies: 2
Views: 483
Posted By PadoBoost
Arrow [NA/EUW/EUNE/OCE/BR/TR/LAS/LAN] Hiring boosters [High Commissions][Instant Payouts]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.