Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ItzJedDude
Forum: Fortnite Trading 10/08/2021, 15:02
Replies: 3
Views: 292
Posted By ItzJedDude
Need a Private Cheat for Fortnite For Arena's and Pubs

Just the title, preferably just softaim/aim but esp would also be nice.

If you have one type or pm me your discord and I'll add you :D.

I don't need for tournaments just for pubs and arenas...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/20/2021, 08:13
Replies: 527
Views: 139,989
Posted By ItzJedDude
Cheat has been down for a little under 3 months,...

Cheat has been down for a little under 3 months, no responses from dev or drusk.



It was good while it lasted....
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 01/15/2021, 17:17
Replies: 3
Views: 1,046
Posted By ItzJedDude
How man bans for a HWID ban on Siege?

How many bans do I need to receive before getting hwid banned on siege.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 01/15/2021, 07:36
Replies: 4
Views: 5,226
Posted By ItzJedDude
I heard battleye flags all drives connected to...

I heard battleye flags all drives connected to the pc, does that mean the only drives in my pc have to be the raid0 ones. I don't feel like redownloading windows everytime an account gets yoinked.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/15/2021, 07:27
Replies: 527
Views: 139,989
Posted By ItzJedDude
Is the cheat still slotted or has it gone open?

Is the cheat still slotted or has it gone open?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/15/2021, 07:12
Replies: 0
Views: 189
Posted By ItzJedDude
Looking for Private ESP |

Looking for an ESP with a hwid spoofer, preferably private and slotted.



Streamproof is also good.

I'd also like the dev to take the cheat down whenever it gets detected, because my current...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/10/2020, 06:54
Replies: 4
Views: 598
Posted By ItzJedDude
I'd be more than happy to purchase. Let me know...

I'd be more than happy to purchase. Let me know about vouches.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 11/20/2020, 15:04
Replies: 4
Views: 5,226
Posted By ItzJedDude
Raid0 HWID Spoofing - Could someone please answer my questions?

Hello everybody.

I'm currently looking at a extremely safety based r6 cheat that I'd like to purchase.

Unfortunately since it is security based, it means it does not come with an additional...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/16/2020, 13:24
Replies: 527
Views: 139,989
Posted By ItzJedDude
Hello, am interested add my telegram ...

Hello, am interested add my telegram
localshitdealer
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/07/2020, 11:02
Replies: 5
Views: 792
Posted By ItzJedDude
Do you happen to know any good ones?

Do you happen to know any good ones?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/07/2020, 10:44
Replies: 1
Views: 285
Posted By ItzJedDude
Cheap FA Level 50 Smurfs

Anybody know where I can buy some cheap full access level 50 smurfs?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/07/2020, 10:43
Replies: 5
Views: 792
Posted By ItzJedDude
Okay, thanks a lot. Guess cheating might not be...

Okay, thanks a lot. Guess cheating might not be as viable as I thought.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/07/2020, 10:37
Replies: 5
Views: 792
Posted By ItzJedDude
New To Cheating in General, can someone answer some of my basic questions?

Okay I have a few questions...

I'd like to cheat on my main, however I'm not sure if that's a good idea because I do not want it to get banned. What cheats are super undetected or are they all...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/07/2020, 10:17
Replies: 43
Views: 10,165
Posted By ItzJedDude
History of detections?

History of detections?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.