Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raid0 HWID Spoofing - Could someone please answer my questions?

Discussion on Raid0 HWID Spoofing - Could someone please answer my questions? within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raid0 HWID Spoofing - Could someone please answer my questions?

Hello everybody.

I'm currently looking at a extremely safety based r6 cheat that I'd like to purchase.

Unfortunately since it is security based, it means it does not come with an additional HWID Spoofer as that is another detection vector for the coder.

I'm not rich enough to be able to buy new hard drives every couple months nor can I be bothered to do that, so I was leaning more into the RAID0 Array method for R6S.

If somebody could please answer these questions that'd be great.

When the cheat gets detected, what do I have to do to the raid0 array to change the serials etc?

How can I setup a raid0 specifically designed for cheating, (e.g if there is a tutorial specifically for using as a hwid bypass)

Do I have to reinstall windows on my computer to setup a raid0 array, or could I just purchase two new ssds and set one up right now?\

Those are the basic questions I have, thanks a lot. I am struggling to find information regarding raid0 arrays, but I do personally think it will be worth it.
Old 11/23/2020, 21:30   #2

dtc
Old 11/27/2020, 03:43   #3

Old 12/08/2020, 06:30   #4

A raid0 array will change the serial of both your drives to just a single different serial number and youre good to go

You'll have to wipe both drives when creating an array so if you have windows in one of them you will have to reinstall

If you had any more drives connected at the time of the ban and they are not in the array remove all of them before playing r6
Old 01/15/2021, 07:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcostar View Post
A raid0 array will change the serial of both your drives to just a single different serial number and youre good to go

You'll have to wipe both drives when creating an array so if you have windows in one of them you will have to reinstall

If you had any more drives connected at the time of the ban and they are not in the array remove all of them before playing r6
I heard battleye flags all drives connected to the pc, does that mean the only drives in my pc have to be the raid0 ones. I don't feel like redownloading windows everytime an account gets yoinked.

Tags
hwid, raid0