Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dortmund1991
Forum: 9Dragons 01/17/2018, 19:05
Replies: 22
Views: 3,141
Posted By Dortmund1991
Yeah, it is true.

Yeah, it is true.
Forum: 9Dragons 01/17/2018, 19:04
Replies: 22
Views: 7,214
Posted By Dortmund1991
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know it much better....

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know it much better. Neither do you.
Forum: 9Dragons 01/15/2018, 11:47
Replies: 22
Views: 7,214
Posted By Dortmund1991
PA had a .exe installer too.

PA had a .exe installer too.
Forum: 9Dragons 01/10/2018, 21:47
Replies: 17
Views: 2,585
Posted By Dortmund1991
9DS is just as bad as PA was...

9DS is just as bad as PA was...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/10/2018, 14:52
Replies: 17
Views: 2,585
Posted By Dortmund1991
They didn't like PA because it was not...

They didn't like PA because it was not well-managed and it was chaotic. Not to mention that it wasn't balanced at all...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/07/2018, 20:45
Replies: 7
Views: 1,379
Posted By Dortmund1991
If you're so smart, why don't you do it?

If you're so smart, why don't you do it?
Forum: 9Dragons 01/07/2018, 12:37
Replies: 7
Views: 1,379
Posted By Dortmund1991
It's not easy I think. You need to get hold of...

It's not easy I think. You need to get hold of the HSHIELD client files and the server files as well, then you're required to modify the client/server executables so that they'll load it.

A very...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/04/2018, 11:39
Replies: 456
Views: 91,307
Posted By Dortmund1991
That was a quick $300-500 pocket money for him.

That was a quick $300-500 pocket money for him.
Forum: 9Dragons 01/04/2018, 11:37
Replies: 71
Views: 17,546
Posted By Dortmund1991
Angry So why post a thread here? All this hype is not...

So why post a thread here? All this hype is not working. Post your work when it's finished and ready for public testing phase. And please don't give me this uh "just wanted community feedback". You...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/01/2018, 12:55
Replies: 17
Views: 2,585
Posted By Dortmund1991
I'm not sure what 'old items, no over power item'...

I'm not sure what 'old items, no over power item' means in this case but if it's gonna be like acclaim, with no balance adjustments, nukers will be OP.
Forum: 9Dragons 12/27/2017, 21:50
Replies: 71
Views: 17,546
Posted By Dortmund1991
Building communities in 9D? That's like building...

Building communities in 9D? That's like building a brick house without bricks.
Makes no sense. Out of all the available MMORPG's you chose 9D to build communities with? Damn. Gonna be hell of task.
Forum: 9Dragons 12/27/2017, 16:12
Replies: 22
Views: 3,141
Posted By Dortmund1991
A crew of korean programmers you mean? And yeah...

A crew of korean programmers you mean? And yeah it works, so what? A lot of things work. It's like Windows Vista SP1. Works but it's absolute garbage.

A better cpu/ram usage is also expected and...
Forum: 9Dragons 12/26/2017, 20:14
Replies: 12
Views: 3,005
Posted By Dortmund1991
Why would I donate on a website which isn't even...

Why would I donate on a website which isn't even [Only registered and activated users can see links] It smells like a poor scam attempt. You can just post that auto9d file on any crack-request sites any they'll prob crack it for ya.
Forum: 9Dragons 12/26/2017, 20:09
Replies: 22
Views: 3,141
Posted By Dortmund1991
Lmao, I looked thorugh the 2006 source code a bit...

Lmao, I looked thorugh the 2006 source code a bit and I saw a commented line which said something like "not certain how this works". An original dev wrote it next to a wall of code! I'll try to look...
Forum: 9Dragons 12/24/2017, 21:40
Replies: 15
Views: 7,032
Posted By Dortmund1991
Where's the release itself?

Where's the release itself?
Forum: 9Dragons 12/24/2017, 21:39
Replies: 22
Views: 3,141
Posted By Dortmund1991
I'm in, if there's payment involved. What exactly...

I'm in, if there's payment involved. What exactly are you looking for? Programmers? Front-end devs? Veteran 9Dragons players who actually know how 9Dragons works? PM me!
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.