Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blablabla148
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/01/2020, 23:44
Replies: 12
Views: 2,171
Posted By blablabla148
This server also had an anticheat on their old...

This server also had an anticheat on their old source that took whatever programs you had open while playing and what you did on your computer and stored it in plain text at the host computer, so...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/16/2014, 15:09
Replies: 19
Views: 3,087
Posted By blablabla148
500€? I will give u 100 € not more :-)

500€?

I will give u 100 € not more :-)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 23:16
Replies: 6
Views: 619
Posted By blablabla148
PN'ed u.

PN'ed u.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 23:09
Replies: 3
Views: 499
Posted By blablabla148
Thanks :-)))

Thanks :-)))
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 23:02
Replies: 4
Views: 735
Posted By blablabla148
Are Nacked and still bugged : Look at the pics

Are Nacked and still bugged : Look at the pics
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 22:22
Replies: 4
Views: 735
Posted By blablabla148
How to fix JainHU?

#region JainHU
case 15745:
{
switch (npcRequest.OptionID)
{
case 0:
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 15:27
Replies: 6
Views: 619
Posted By blablabla148
Form Light* Source

Form Light* Source
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 12:24
Replies: 5
Views: 2,361
Posted By blablabla148
Thanks, Well I'm add the NPC but I can't speak...

Thanks, Well I'm add the NPC but I can't speak the NPC..

How to change the NPC name.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 12:11
Replies: 5
Views: 2,361
Posted By blablabla148
Vote NPC

Hello Elitepvpers,


Wahere i can find the code form Vote Npc? :)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 11:54
Replies: 6
Views: 619
Posted By blablabla148
How to fix GuildWar

Any have a code how to fix guildwar? :-)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2014, 11:48
Replies: 3
Views: 499
Posted By blablabla148
How to fix GuildDirector

I have two problems a Guild Leader can make xxx Deputy Leader's and the next one to make a guild cost 1kk CPs I want to change 1kk Silver..

#region GuildDirector
case...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 12/25/2010, 17:09
Replies: 24
Views: 10,901
Posted By blablabla148
You should make your own items instead of...

You should make your own items instead of stealing from others. like theese items are made by Kimo.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.