Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Naght Sieger
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/05/2008, 17:56
Replies: 43
Views: 19,007
Posted By Naght Sieger
Well actually that's not what I meant. I know you...

Well actually that's not what I meant. I know you mean kafra storage, but COULD cart replace kafra storage in this case? You know, opening kafra needs pass entry, and it is obviously less practical...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/05/2008, 16:27
Replies: 43
Views: 19,007
Posted By Naght Sieger
Nah, thanks, it clears up everything. 2 simple...

Nah, thanks, it clears up everything. 2 simple questions remains:

Does cart count as 'storage'? Since one of my friend actually managed to dupe his items (unintentionally due to accidental,...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/05/2008, 14:14
Replies: 43
Views: 19,007
Posted By Naght Sieger
'Store' means 'kafra'? Or cart would also do? ...

'Store' means 'kafra'? Or cart would also do?

I got confused abit with your answer, well yes thanks for clearing my question up, but your answer makes me question another thing: whaddya mean by...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/05/2008, 12:51
Replies: 43
Views: 19,007
Posted By Naght Sieger
guys, I would like to ask something else related...

guys, I would like to ask something else related to this matter. Related, but not to the secret stuff.

Let's say I'm able to crash a server somehow, we all know that trans-ing things you want to...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.