Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AlbertoCoder
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/26/2021, 10:28
Replies: 61
Views: 21,991
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Hello Valued Community! There have been several...

Hello Valued Community!
There have been several updates to Space Age since its release!
Website Link: Download ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Discord Link: Join now...
Forum: 4Story 03/28/2021, 15:57
Replies: 29
Views: 6,886
Posted By AlbertoCoder
I found your old case. Three years ago I was a...

I found your old case.
Three years ago I was a TGM with limited permissions (I could see only logins history) and I saw someone with a different IP and different PC (from another country) accessing...
Forum: 4Story 03/24/2021, 22:25
Replies: 29
Views: 6,886
Posted By AlbertoCoder
I can't answer you properly because I honestly...

I can't answer you properly because I honestly don't remember your case and I don't even remember who you are.
In more than 3 years, I've solved almost 10k tickets, so you must excuse me if I don't...
Forum: 4Story 12/31/2020, 10:21
Replies: 12
Views: 2,613
Posted By AlbertoCoder
4Ancient has an average of 1000-1100 unique...

4Ancient has an average of 1000-1100 unique players logging in every day and has an average of 450 to 550 online players at the same time (depends on the day, 600 during CastleWar).

At the moment...
Forum: 4Story 12/06/2020, 12:29
Replies: 622
Views: 133,481
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Christmas & New Year Events!

Howdy Valued Community!

Every year again it does get colder and in some places, even some white mass is falling down the sky and we all know what's coming...
Winter! Not everyone's cup of tea,...
Forum: 4Story 10/25/2020, 13:02
Replies: 9
Views: 3,872
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Iberia Record Video Quoting Iberia Record's...

Iberia Record Video
Quoting Iberia Record's video, they claim that the game version is the latest: "4Story The Infinite Value".

So it won't be old-school but new-school.
The only important...
Forum: 4Story 09/11/2020, 22:47
Replies: 622
Views: 133,481
Posted By AlbertoCoder
4th Anniversary Events!

Howdy valued community!
Are you ready to celebrate another year of 4Ancient?
Let's party! Here's everything you need to know to join in the festivities during our in-game anniversary events.
...
Forum: 4Story 05/18/2020, 22:38
Replies: 29
Views: 6,886
Posted By AlbertoCoder
We log all the accounts of people that log with...

We log all the accounts of people that log with edited TCDs ;)
Guess what do we do with these names every now and then ;)

If you use this "hack" be sure that you'll be 100% banned :) Sooner or...
Forum: 4Story 05/11/2020, 10:20
Replies: 29
Views: 6,886
Posted By AlbertoCoder
We check people farming ;) On 4Ancient you 100%...

We check people farming ;) On 4Ancient you 100% get banned for this shit ;)
Forum: 4Story 05/07/2020, 18:38
Replies: 28
Views: 5,706
Posted By AlbertoCoder
You can see the 4Ancient exp rates here (official...

You can see the 4Ancient exp rates here (official thread of 4Ancient):
4Ancient Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Exp-Rate: 1.8x...
Forum: 4Story 04/16/2020, 19:58
Replies: 9
Views: 2,922
Posted By AlbertoCoder
That is false. Check out the 4Ancient post you...

That is false. Check out the 4Ancient post you linked.
They did it and due to that, they could get access to Araz source.

Nonetheless, if they learned by their mistakes, good.
Doesn't change...
Forum: 4Story 04/14/2020, 15:51
Replies: 3
Views: 1,114
Posted By AlbertoCoder
No. We never unban accounts. We believe in second...

No. We never unban accounts. We believe in second chances and that's why permanent bans don't remove you the possibility to start a new account from 0 and play fairly.

We only remove PC-Bans if...
Forum: 4Story 03/24/2020, 19:42
Replies: 16
Views: 4,171
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Like I posted in another thread, I really suggest...

Like I posted in another thread, I really suggest you to start playing on 4Ancient.

The server, as the name suggests, is Old-School. That means:

Level 90
Max +24 Upgrade
Old Dungeons and...
Forum: 4Story 03/23/2020, 22:54
Replies: 10
Views: 2,090
Posted By AlbertoCoder
If you want a populated and active server, feel...

If you want a populated and active server, feel free to join on 4Ancient.
As the name suggests, the server is old-school. Level 90, old dungeons, old maps, max +24 etc

The population, at the...
Forum: Minecraft Server Advertising 03/22/2020, 12:58
Replies: 3
Views: 2,677
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Howdy Valued Miners! We are currently...

Howdy Valued Miners!

We are currently looking for Beta-Testers for our server!
The server name is PixelTropia, it is a unique Network Server, and it is WIP at the moment.

Our Server Modes for...
Forum: 4Story 03/11/2020, 13:35
Replies: 105
Views: 18,269
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Giving opinions is right and you are allowed to...

Giving opinions is right and you are allowed to do it, but randomly saying someone favors one group of players over another is a serious accusation (Especially if you don't back it up with proofs).
...
Forum: 4Story 10/16/2019, 21:46
Replies: 278
Views: 38,117
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Welcome to the party. Don't listen to this guy...

Welcome to the party.
Don't listen to this guy :)
When you do your job right people will always find a way to insult/denigrate you.
Forum: 4Story 06/30/2019, 17:50
Replies: 622
Views: 133,481
Posted By AlbertoCoder
4Ancient tries to be as less as pay2win possible...

4Ancient tries to be as less as pay2win possible since we do not like p2w like everybody else. :D
You can get every cash item, and some items that cannot be bought via cash shop, through daily...
Forum: 4Story 04/29/2019, 21:35
Replies: 75
Views: 13,893
Posted By AlbertoCoder
i didn't get what you mean :d ofc i am not, but...

i didn't get what you mean :d ofc i am not, but at least i admit my mistakes xD


Paint > everything xD
Forum: 4Story 04/29/2019, 20:52
Replies: 75
Views: 13,893
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Because he usually made the groups and also...

Because he usually made the groups and also because if he has you in friend-list it means you have to do the interview or you are in the team or for something important. It's a practical thing to...
Forum: 4Story 04/29/2019, 20:28
Replies: 75
Views: 13,893
Posted By AlbertoCoder
I really hoped you would have asked me. I'll tell...

I really hoped you would have asked me. I'll tell you right away!
Quoting your original post:

"AlbertoCoder: At least we use this f**er for something good.
SwiperDE: I also don't like Jirkus....
Forum: 4Story 04/29/2019, 16:43
Replies: 75
Views: 13,893
Posted By AlbertoCoder
Attacking other servers? Show logs or it didn't...

Attacking other servers? Show logs or it didn't happen. At least we have the decency to not spread lies like you and the guy that made this thread.
Me and jirkus still joke about this :d It's good...
Forum: 4Story 01/07/2019, 23:49
Replies: 75
Views: 13,893
Posted By AlbertoCoder
The real question here is: why the thread creator...

The real question here is: why the thread creator is not answering at my post?
Forum: 4Story 01/07/2019, 22:31
Replies: 75
Views: 13,893
Posted By AlbertoCoder
So I've been called out as a "fake person"....

So I've been called out as a "fake person". Anyone that talked with me for more than 5 minutes knows how I am :D Apparently you creator of the thread Don't have many friends because otherwise you...
Forum: 4Story 12/08/2018, 23:21
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By AlbertoCoder
No it's not that the problem. You have to start...

No it's not that the problem.
You have to start the windows service called "SQL Server Browser"
Kind Regards
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.