Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nakedjuice
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/08/2020, 00:26
Replies: 2
Views: 494
Posted By Nakedjuice
Purchased 10 mil from him. Great seller! Patient...

Purchased 10 mil from him. Great seller! Patient and fast, great communication, would definitely recommend.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/12/2018, 20:12
Replies: 65
Views: 13,382
Posted By Nakedjuice
I believe RealOWGod has been undetected for...

I believe RealOWGod has been undetected for 5+months. They take extreme measures to ensure your safety. As for the OP's scamming ass, I really do feel bad for the people who are purchasing from...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/12/2018, 15:14
Replies: 65
Views: 13,382
Posted By Nakedjuice
I can completely vouch for RealOWGod. I have...

I can completely vouch for RealOWGod. I have been a customer of his for 10+ months now and he has been providing his customers with his top notch hacks for a very long time now. I can vouch 100%...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/24/2017, 03:31
Replies: 30
Views: 6,930
Posted By Nakedjuice
It was a misunderstanding. Discord is back up...

It was a misunderstanding. Discord is back up and everyone who bought the hack received their builds. Null was also nice enough to compensate everyone two days for what happened.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/23/2017, 20:54
Replies: 30
Views: 6,930
Posted By Nakedjuice
I jumped to a huge dick conclusion. Null's...

I jumped to a huge dick conclusion. Null's discord server closed and PM'd me to add him on Discord. He cleared up the confusion. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. He has gotten all the...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/22/2017, 03:08
Replies: 1,756
Views: 760,300
Posted By Nakedjuice
Should put Null under legit. It's been UD for 3...

Should put Null under legit. It's been UD for 3 months, only manual bans here and there but no one has from people being to blatant with the aimbot. We have yet to be hit by a ban wave.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 08/23/2017, 07:39
Replies: 38
Views: 7,441
Posted By Nakedjuice
Lol. Elitepvpers is full of scammers, yes. ...

Lol. Elitepvpers is full of scammers, yes. However you shouldn't be quick to judge / talk shit about Null Cheats like that. Null Cheats is one of the most legit and quickly updated hacks out there....
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/27/2017, 03:14
Replies: 318
Views: 50,743
Posted By Nakedjuice
The fuck you talking about. His profile ID...

The fuck you talking about. His profile ID matches on Discord, he pmed me that he is indeed Super Yui who is a known leaker. I'm just warning the community. I already have a slot somewhere else, I...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/27/2017, 02:42
Replies: 318
Views: 50,743
Posted By Nakedjuice
Careful. http://imgur.com/a/uZoH5 ...

Careful.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/20/2017, 05:56
Replies: 318
Views: 50,743
Posted By Nakedjuice
Isn't Strato = Super Yui, the guy who leaked...

Isn't Strato = Super Yui, the guy who leaked ASMF's loader?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/20/2017, 01:05
Replies: 6
Views: 823
Posted By Nakedjuice
Learn how to read?

Learn how to read?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/17/2017, 16:55
Replies: 6
Views: 823
Posted By Nakedjuice
Private Item/Player ESP for PUBG $350

Trade will be done here.

Max of 5-10 Slots

Prefer to used a moderator approved middlema *there's a subforum on these forums for them.

Willing to pay $350, negotiable. PM me.

No proof,...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/11/2017, 20:51
Replies: 2
Views: 784
Posted By Nakedjuice
And you're banned. There's a middleman...

And you're banned.

There's a middleman section btw.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 07/11/2017, 05:05
Replies: 1
Views: 1,096
Posted By Nakedjuice
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/10/2017, 15:31
Replies: 2
Views: 784
Posted By Nakedjuice
Item / Player ESP, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, $400 plus Monthly.

Paying well, will be using a mod approved middleman, don't care how much feedback you have.


PM me.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.